PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Free big bike ride.sprint or endurance.

Bryan West
02-10-2008, 03:04 PM
anyone wanting to spend lots of money on someone else, or let them ride your race bike and pay for it...hit me up! cause i am too broke to race anymore. and i miss you guys =) just kidding, but seriously. how did i used to pay for all this racing?

Kevin
02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Bryan, The same way most of us do----hock everything-house, wife children, dog, ect. Kevin

Linz Leard
02-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Buy a bike, race it, sell it for a loss. Buy a lesser bike with the money from the first bike, race it, sell it for a loss. Buy an even lesser bike with the money from the second bike, race it, sell it for a loss. After a few of these cycles, you'll end up back in the minis if you didn't start there first. It's all good. Many of us in the club have "careers" that resemble sine waves.

Frank Newman
02-11-2008, 03:42 PM
LLove it.

keggert
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I'd like to thank my sponsors, Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.

Dewayne Davis
02-12-2008, 10:35 AM
You forgot Discover, and Capital One !!!!!!!!

Steven Barone
02-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Sad to hear that a guy with your level of talent isn't getting to go racing.

I'm sure it's not what you're looking for, but I'll be at Oak Hill with the AF1 RS50 for the F4 endurance race on Saturday the 22nd.

Either way we'd be happy to hear from you.

Shop number 830-626-3966

Bryan West
02-15-2008, 09:03 AM
steve, thanks a lot for the offer! i appreciate it for real! but i think i might be shacked up for ohr. i'm about to sign up to become a lab rat in one of the austin pharmaceutical research studies. im too mental to deal with a real job...=) you should have come to the galveston supermoto with jon! it was fun. anyways i'll hit ya up sometime.

Bryan West
02-15-2008, 09:03 AM
steve, thanks a lot for the offer! i appreciate it for real! but i think i might be shacked up for ohr. i'm about to sign up to become a lab rat in one of the austin pharmaceutical research studies. im too mental to deal with a real job...=) you should have come to the galveston supermoto with jon! it was fun. anyways i'll hit ya up sometime.

ChemiKaze
02-15-2008, 10:27 PM
by lab rat, do you mean you are doing the experimenting or getting experimented on? :P

My job is not sine wave related tho.. it is hydro carbon related... and... i am a lab rat..

ChemiKaze
02-15-2008, 10:27 PM
by lab rat, do you mean you are doing the experimenting or getting experimented on? :P

My job is not sine wave related tho.. it is hydro carbon related... and... i am a lab rat..