PDA

View Full Version : Jesse a CMRA terrosist?

Beckley Racing
08-28-2002, 06:09 AM
Wow I just thought Jesse had a weird sense of humor!

Sounds like if CMRA died tomorrow the direct blame could be placed on Jesse and the message board posts that most of us who maybe don't listen to the oldies channel just might find entertaining.

Rock on Jesse!
...but just don't slander anyone, if you ever did that is.

Seeya!
Ed Beckley(I am not a board member nor would ever be one, but I am a professional 52 year old who says any sponsor that left because of this message board probably was going to leave anyway.)

By the way, I feel CMRA is a good organization and I do not advocate slander, vulgar language, or humor at the exspense of assaulting anyones character.

Boy have I left myself open for some bashing....go for it!

Beckley Racing
08-28-2002, 06:09 AM
Wow I just thought Jesse had a weird sense of humor!

Sounds like if CMRA died tomorrow the direct blame could be placed on Jesse and the message board posts that most of us who maybe don't listen to the oldies channel just might find entertaining.

Rock on Jesse!
...but just don't slander anyone, if you ever did that is.

Seeya!
Ed Beckley(I am not a board member nor would ever be one, but I am a professional 52 year old who says any sponsor that left because of this message board probably was going to leave anyway.)

By the way, I feel CMRA is a good organization and I do not advocate slander, vulgar language, or humor at the exspense of assaulting anyones character.

Boy have I left myself open for some bashing....go for it!

Beckley Racing
08-28-2002, 06:23 AM
Oh yeah and I cannot spell either...
Jeez it is early, better go back and take a nap or use spell check.
seeya-

Beckley Racing
08-28-2002, 06:23 AM
Oh yeah and I cannot spell either...
Jeez it is early, better go back and take a nap or use spell check.
seeya-

marcus mcbain
08-28-2002, 09:35 AM
Well Ed,

Regardless of whether you like what Jesse has to say or not...he is back /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hey, see you all Monday at TWS.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
08-28-2002, 09:35 AM
Well Ed,

Regardless of whether you like what Jesse has to say or not...he is back /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hey, see you all Monday at TWS.

Marcus

G Man
08-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Took me awhile to get to the new board but it looks like I missed another Jesse moment. Sounds like Jesse won again, got everyone fired up anyway.

G Man
08-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Took me awhile to get to the new board but it looks like I missed another Jesse moment. Sounds like Jesse won again, got everyone fired up anyway.

Ty Howard
08-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Well that about right, Jesse gets booted before I even get registered but I did hear about where he was from.

Ty Howard
08-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Well that about right, Jesse gets booted before I even get registered but I did hear about where he was from.

tracykyleharris
09-02-2002, 08:41 AM
Just testing my password.

tracykyleharris
09-02-2002, 08:41 AM
Just testing my password.