PDA

View Full Version : Thank You CMRA!!!!!!!!

cedestech
07-20-2003, 10:21 PM
105 in the shade!!!!!!!!!

Still a great weekend!!!!

Thank you to all the officials and
corner workers.

Good Job!!!!!

twg
07-21-2003, 06:45 AM
I agree. This past weekend was a tough one for all the CMRA staff and workers. Thanks for suffering in the heat. Another excellent race weekend.

twg

Barron Houston
07-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks to Pete Martins for seeing that I needed some help from heat exhaustion and taking me up to his trailer to do an emergency cool down. If he hadn't helped, I'd probably needed an IV of Ringer's solution.

Barb Prussiano
07-21-2003, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Barron Houston:
Thanks to Pete Martins for seeing that I needed some help from heat exhaustion and taking me up to his trailer to do an emergency cool down. If he hadn't helped, I'd probably needed an IV of Ringer's solution.</div></div>I would like to thank Pete as well. During the 6 Hr. endurance he took time to mix me up an energy drink and offer me some A/C (and it helped tramendously). It's nice to know there are people out there ready to offer their help...the CMRA has lots of 'em. Also thanks to the CMRA staff, officials, corner workers, etc. during this long hot weekend.

Rich Desmond
07-21-2003, 03:24 PM
I'd like to add my thanks also. The staff and the corner workers were great, as always. Must have been reeeeaaallly long days for the CW's. A super weekend, despite the heat. It was good to be racing again.