PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

Mark Delano
07-21-2003, 04:05 PM
i would like to thank pete martins for rebuilding all my suspension which works great and for keeping me hooked up on the awesome DUNLOP tires all weekend
marcus mcbain for setting up my bike or both bikes he had my good 600 handling awesome but then the motor decidied it didnt want to stay together any longer so late friday we started on my stock 600 and by we had the bike on a rail but unfortunatly we did not get to show how good the bike was being taking out in turn 1 or 10 backwards in my first race of the day
billy young for letting me ride his bike and marcus foe hauling the bike marcus was suppose to ride the bike this weekend but after the crash(no fault of my own)billy and marcus let me ride the bike
my dad and brother did a awesome job working there butts off to rebuild my bike about 3 hours worth these guys dont know the word quite they are awesome whatever it takes they do it
with out the people here i couldnt do what i do
thanks everbody
mark delano #517

Charles C.
07-21-2003, 07:27 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I am glad to see you guys are ok...I happen to be standing near the last turn before the front straight to see you go over the tire wall.
A very big thanks to all of the corner workers and staff during this past weekend. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

UglyR6
07-22-2003, 06:31 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, um, why dont you just copy and paste this after each race. or, do you?

Mark Delano
07-22-2003, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Rick Chapman:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, um, why dont you just copy and paste this after each race. or, do you?</div></div>the copy and paste is cheap and to easy the guys i am thanking here deserve better because they are truely awesome
THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS AND MY WIFE TOO

MARK DELANO #517

Daniel Browning
07-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Mark dont listen to the haters that cant get on the box.. Thanking your sponsors and the people that help you win is a very important part of the sport.. Your doing it right.. And its the only way you will ever get anywhere.. No matter how fast you are..

But for some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, you could say thanks when you accept your trophies. But then again Im not the type of person to do that so maybe you arent either.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mark Delano
07-23-2003, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Daniel Browning:

But for some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, you could say thanks when you accept your trophies. But then again Im not the type of person to do that so maybe you arent either.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>WELL I DO THANK EVERYBODY AT THE AWARD CERIMONY (FIRST COUPLE OF TRIPS UP :p ) BUT THE LACK OF ATTENDENCE AT THEM MAKES ME POST HERE SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN SEE NOT JUST THE 30 OR 40 PEOPLE THAT STICK AROUND AT THE END OF THE DAY

MARK DELANO #517

marcus mcbain
07-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Hey Mark,

Thanks for acknowledgement. To those that criticize thanking your sponsors, re-check your strategy here. Why would anyone sponsor someone who doesn't thank their sponsors?

Mark is having a hell of a year. Last year it was Sanchez, this year it is Delano scooping up all the wins. I am glad to be part of the help that makes Mark successful.

young515am
07-29-2003, 05:55 PM
mark hell of a job all year long,wish i could have stayed in with u. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif dont worry about people like rick,THEY JUST WANT TO BE YOU,anyway
keep working on your speed might have to race me at TWS /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif LOL

BILLY YOUNG
515 AM

KICK A$$ AND TAKE NAMES LATER