PDA

View Full Version : Ride Wanted

Matt Vastine
02-29-2008, 03:17 PM
I was part of what I thought was a solid endurance team this year, but an untimely retirement has caused things to fall apart. Now Iím looking for a new ride. My main goals are to gain experience and make new friends within the club. I can contribute my share of money, time, and wrench help.

Iím still a novice but Iíve been a member @ MSR-C for several years so Iíve got a tons of laps there and started racing with CMRA part time two years ago. This year Iím planning to sprint a full season so Iíll already be at all the races.

Iíd prefer full season big bike ride but would be open to anything even backup slots if thatís all thatís available.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Vastine
02-29-2008, 03:17 PM
I was part of what I thought was a solid endurance team this year, but an untimely retirement has caused things to fall apart. Now Iím looking for a new ride. My main goals are to gain experience and make new friends within the club. I can contribute my share of money, time, and wrench help.

Iím still a novice but Iíve been a member @ MSR-C for several years so Iíve got a tons of laps there and started racing with CMRA part time two years ago. This year Iím planning to sprint a full season so Iíll already be at all the races.

Iíd prefer full season big bike ride but would be open to anything even backup slots if thatís all thatís available.

Thanks,
Matt