PDA

View Full Version : MSR Schedule & Info

Nancy Selleck
03-05-2008, 11:34 AM
The MSR March schedule has been posted.

The gates are scheduled to be open at 6 p.m. on Thursday evening, but will open earlier if we have someone there to work them.

And because this is Easter weekend, we will be having a few extra things for the kids to do. We are planning an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday morning and we are also planning on having at least one inflatable bounce house type thing there too.

Don't forget that it's DOUBLE POINTS big bike sprints weekend!

Nancy Selleck
03-05-2008, 11:34 AM
The MSR March schedule has been posted.

The gates are scheduled to be open at 6 p.m. on Thursday evening, but will open earlier if we have someone there to work them.

And because this is Easter weekend, we will be having a few extra things for the kids to do. We are planning an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday morning and we are also planning on having at least one inflatable bounce house type thing there too.

Don't forget that it's DOUBLE POINTS big bike sprints weekend!

Kiki 175
03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey do i git to jump on that !!!
Let me know because im ready for it hahah LOL !!!
Im not kidding !!!

Ricky Parker #10

Kiki 175
03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey do i git to jump on that !!!
Let me know because im ready for it hahah LOL !!!
Im not kidding !!!

Ricky Parker #10

James Keenan
03-06-2008, 09:12 AM
i guess its posted... but i've never went to look for it in the past.

is it on the forms pg?

James Keenan
03-06-2008, 09:12 AM
i guess its posted... but i've never went to look for it in the past.

is it on the forms pg?

Danny Clark
03-06-2008, 09:19 AM
It's on the main page.... in blue text in the middle of the screen. <span style="color: #33CCFF">Weekend Schedule</span> (Posted 3/5/08)

Danny Clark
03-06-2008, 09:19 AM
It's on the main page.... in blue text in the middle of the screen. <span style="color: #33CCFF">Weekend Schedule</span> (Posted 3/5/08)

Nancy Selleck
03-06-2008, 09:48 AM
And it's also posted on the "Schedule" page. Crazy place to put the schedule, huh? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Go figure!

Nancy Selleck
03-06-2008, 09:48 AM
And it's also posted on the "Schedule" page. Crazy place to put the schedule, huh? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Go figure!

Dewayne Davis
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
why would you put the schedule on the schedule page????? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dewayne Davis
03-06-2008, 01:42 PM
why would you put the schedule on the schedule page????? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

James Keenan
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM

my true friends, danny clark, and dewayne davis - two old guys looking out for us young bucks.. thx guys /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

James Keenan
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM

my true friends, danny clark, and dewayne davis - two old guys looking out for us young bucks.. thx guys /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dewayne Davis
03-06-2008, 09:17 PM
WERE THERE FOR YOU JAMES!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Dewayne Davis
03-06-2008, 09:17 PM
WERE THERE FOR YOU JAMES!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Danny Clark
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah James.... Dewayne and I have our hands full this year with keeping all you young bucks in line but we can handle it! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Danny Clark
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah James.... Dewayne and I have our hands full this year with keeping all you young bucks in line but we can handle it! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Christopher Corder
03-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Nancy,

I've got goodies for the egg hunt if you let me know who to give them too. If more is needed, just post a message on the board and you'll have tons of eggs for the kiddos.

Christopher Corder
03-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Nancy,

I've got goodies for the egg hunt if you let me know who to give them too. If more is needed, just post a message on the board and you'll have tons of eggs for the kiddos.

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks, Christopher. The more stuff the better for all those kids!

We've got an egg stuffing party planned for this weekend...I believe I heard that we had something like 700 to stuff. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks, Christopher. The more stuff the better for all those kids!

We've got an egg stuffing party planned for this weekend...I believe I heard that we had something like 700 to stuff. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

firewa11
03-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey Nancy, just a suggestion to help out the cornerworkers, could you maybe add a line item for what time they are supposed to meet up with Barry in the mornings?

firewa11
03-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey Nancy, just a suggestion to help out the cornerworkers, could you maybe add a line item for what time they are supposed to meet up with Barry in the mornings?

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 04:37 PM
That's a great idea!! Why didn't Barry think of that?! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 04:37 PM
That's a great idea!! Why didn't Barry think of that?! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Done.

Nancy Selleck
03-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Done.

Nancy Selleck
03-13-2008, 07:13 AM
From the March Inside Line newsletter:

We're looking forward to MSR and planning on it to be a really big weekend. Friday Lone Star Track Days will be offering the CMRA New Rider School and practice sessions. Saturday we'll have round 2 of the Shogun Motorsports Mini Endurance series and also kick off round 1 of the 8 round Shogun Motorsports Big Bike Endurance series. And thanks to Shogun Motorsports, the mini endurance purse is $700 and the big bike endurance purse is $2500. Sunday, all sprint races will pay double points and ALL the bike manufacturers are paying contingency too. And don't forget that there's at least $2200 in purse money and certificates up for grabs on Sunday as well. A big thanks to all of our class sponsors for supporting our racers in this way. And of course, we can't forget that Sunday is Easter, so we've got some special things planned for the kids. In addition to an inflatable bounce house and obstacle course, we'll be having an Easter Egg Hunt, so be sure to have the kids bring a basket for all the goodies! Time and location for the Easter Egg Hunt will be announced at the track. Our new concession folks, Sue and Randy Watson, who served up great eats at Oak Hill in February, had so much fun that they will be making the trip down from Athens to be at MSR on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Just like at OHR, they'll be open all day serving breakfast, lunch and even dinner!

Nancy Selleck
03-13-2008, 07:13 AM
From the March Inside Line newsletter:

We're looking forward to MSR and planning on it to be a really big weekend. Friday Lone Star Track Days will be offering the CMRA New Rider School and practice sessions. Saturday we'll have round 2 of the Shogun Motorsports Mini Endurance series and also kick off round 1 of the 8 round Shogun Motorsports Big Bike Endurance series. And thanks to Shogun Motorsports, the mini endurance purse is $700 and the big bike endurance purse is $2500. Sunday, all sprint races will pay double points and ALL the bike manufacturers are paying contingency too. And don't forget that there's at least $2200 in purse money and certificates up for grabs on Sunday as well. A big thanks to all of our class sponsors for supporting our racers in this way. And of course, we can't forget that Sunday is Easter, so we've got some special things planned for the kids. In addition to an inflatable bounce house and obstacle course, we'll be having an Easter Egg Hunt, so be sure to have the kids bring a basket for all the goodies! Time and location for the Easter Egg Hunt will be announced at the track. Our new concession folks, Sue and Randy Watson, who served up great eats at Oak Hill in February, had so much fun that they will be making the trip down from Athens to be at MSR on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Just like at OHR, they'll be open all day serving breakfast, lunch and even dinner!

Nancy Selleck
03-13-2008, 07:14 AM
The gates on Thursday will open earlier than 6 p.m., but I'm not exactly sure what time yet.

I'll post that up as soon as I find out.

Nancy Selleck
03-13-2008, 07:14 AM
The gates on Thursday will open earlier than 6 p.m., but I'm not exactly sure what time yet.

I'll post that up as soon as I find out.

Steven Alexander
03-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Hey Nancy when does pre registration close, thanks Steven

Steven Alexander
03-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Hey Nancy when does pre registration close, thanks Steven

Danny Clark
03-13-2008, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Nancy when does pre registration close, thanks Steven </div></div>

Friday March 15th (tomorrow) is the last day for Cresson pre reg....

Danny Clark
03-13-2008, 10:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Nancy when does pre registration close, thanks Steven </div></div>

Friday March 15th (tomorrow) is the last day for Cresson pre reg....

Nancy Selleck
03-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Actually, the date is the 14th...but yes, pre-entries close today (Friday) at midnight.

Pre-entries and pre-licensing always close the Friday, one week before the race weekend.

Anyone wanting to race or license after that time, will have to do it at the track next weekend.

Nancy Selleck
03-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Actually, the date is the 14th...but yes, pre-entries close today (Friday) at midnight.

Pre-entries and pre-licensing always close the Friday, one week before the race weekend.

Anyone wanting to race or license after that time, will have to do it at the track next weekend.

Danny Clark
03-14-2008, 09:10 AM
sorry.... my clock is off!! lol....

Danny Clark
03-14-2008, 09:10 AM
sorry.... my clock is off!! lol....