PDA

View Full Version : Toby Leslie in Hospital

Norm McDonald
07-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Toby Leslie crashed in turn 3 and received a compound fracture of the lower Rt. leg. They put a rod in his leg Sunday and he's doing good. Tyler and me had him up walking on crutches last night. He hopes to be released later today. Norm

Nancy Selleck
07-22-2003, 11:24 AM
If anyone would like to give him a call, his phone number at St. Francis Hospital is 918-494-6954, room 5102.

He could probably use a cheer up call.

Englishman
07-22-2003, 01:04 PM
I spoke to Toby today and he is in quite good spirits considering (Must be the drugs!!!). He asked that I pass on his thanks to the corner worker, CMRA and Hallett staff for all their help in packing away the mobile showroom he had with him.

Brooks Gremmels
07-22-2003, 01:49 PM
Norm, you are spending waaaay too much time visiting motorcycle-related patients in the Tulsa hospitals!
Thanks for representing the club in seeing after Toby. Please tell him that we are thinking about him.
It was hard to believe that your son, Phil, was able to make it out to Hallett. Answered prayers and the will of a champion make a strong combination.
Brooks

Norm McDonald
07-22-2003, 05:35 PM
Toby is being released tomorrow morning. The Harley Shop he works at is flying up someone to drive him home. I'm picking Toby up and taking him home where I have his van and trailer stored.Thanks to the members that have called him, it really helps to know people care when your laying there hurting and stareing at 4 walls. Norm