PDA

View Full Version : DD's Family in our Prayers

Linz Leard
07-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Many of you know Derek Delpero as the main man behind the computer scoring system at the races, and one of the numbers cruncher/results guy after the races are over. DD is a quality guy -- super nice and extremely genuine. I've known DD for several years, racing wheel to wheel with him, crashing on top of him, crashing his endurance bike, and drinking a beer or two with him while bench racing. DD will generally give you the shirt off his back or let you tear the FMF tag off his muffler. He is indeed cool.

Derek has some immediate family that has some serious health related issues right now. I won't get into the specifics, but DD and DD's family can use the CMRA racing community's thoughts and prayers right now.

07-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Derek, if there's anything I can help ya with please feel free to drop me a line.

I unpacked some boxes the other day and found some old photo's of when we were in riders school sporting those beutifal piss yellow shirts!
God speed my friend

my cell is 832-277-5499

Eric Kancir
07-23-2003, 06:03 AM
Same here Derek.....just let me know.

Norm McDonald
07-23-2003, 08:07 AM
Derek: Our prayers are with you and your family. If any of us can help in any way please call. The McDonald's. Norm

JesseJohnson
07-23-2003, 08:12 AM
Derek, lemme know if you need anything!

Jess

TFox
07-26-2003, 07:01 AM
Derek, I'm available to help you out also. I will be praying for your family.

Brooks Gremmels
07-28-2003, 05:05 PM
Derek, getting to know you better this season and finding your help with scoring to be invaluable has been a twin pleasure. Please add me to the many who have you and your family in their prayers. We are all here for you, let us know what we can do.
Brooks