PDA

View Full Version : crash in turn 10 (turn 1)

161rc51
07-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Does anbody have any pictures or video of my crash coming on to the front straight in race #7? bike #175 Super twins.

bentracing
07-23-2003, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by james merrill:
Does anbody have any pictures or video of my crash coming on to the front straight in race #7? bike #175 Super twins.</div></div>Sure, use photoshop and change the number of any one of the many cartwheeling rider/bike shots out there!
Hope you broken finger nail is OK, or whatever you said you broke.

What did you expect; we gave you sympathy for two whole hours!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
ty

E. Templet
07-24-2003, 09:39 AM
Man, you guys are too much! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

mnellis
07-24-2003, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by james merrill:
Does anbody have any pictures or video of my crash coming on to the front straight in race #7? bike #175 Super twins.</div></div>Sure do. It's etched firmly in my brain since you were right in front of me. Do you want to know how high you flew? or maybe how far the bike slid? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hope your doing well and getting the bike back together. See ya at TWS.

161rc51
07-25-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey Mike
Actually I got a pretty good idea of how far I went by looking at the overhead shot of Hallet, but still not sure of how high I went, I do know that I could only see Tulsa for a split second. Anyway I had a great time racing with you on sunday, that was the most fun I have had all year. Look forward to mixing it up again soon. Also didn't break anything just bruised all over. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif