PDA

View Full Version : Haner 7th in qualifying

07-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Big John is only .7 off of pole and .1 from the front row. there will be lots of competition tomorrow afternoon but could this be the day it all comes together for him?

Travis Pierce
07-25-2003, 10:03 PM
I hope so, I am gonna keep my fingers, toes, legs, arms, and everything else I can crossed. John definitely has the talent, I just hope he makes his break and gets noticed.

UglyR6
07-25-2003, 11:28 PM
Good on him. Ahead of some big name pro's too!

Bad luck for Ty Howard though. Sad to see him back in the hospital his first time back.

For the record, Howard doesnt seem to get as much recognition as the name sake of this post. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif ????????

tinman
07-26-2003, 01:24 AM
good to see our boys names up top. What happened to Ty? Is he out again? Hope Rankin does well on the orange machine.

Barb Prussiano
07-26-2003, 09:52 AM
Found this on Roadracing World website today -

7/26/2003
Ty Howard Update

AMA Formula Xtreme and Supersport racer Ty Howard has been treated and released from a local hospital but will not race at Mid-Ohio, according to his team, Annadale Honda.

"There's no bleeding or swelling (of the brain)," said Team Manager Anna Johnston, "But he's kind of goofy and out of it, so he's not going to ride for the rest of the weekend."

Howard was transported to a local hospital Friday evening after sustaining a concussion in a crash during Friday's Superstock qualifying session at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

Dang, poor 'ol Ty is having a heck of a season. Hope he's gonna be okay.

Barb