PDA

View Full Version : Texas World Endurance - April 12, 08. BUELL !!!

SpeedyCycles
04-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Ever wondered what it would be like to ride out Buell.?!? I will not be at the event, and we would prefer someone with endurance experience, and can run similar lap times... without crashing. (fast lap last TWS race was 1:52.65) http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/2007/laps.asp?ev=10&en=5430&cl=98

You will be on a Buell XB9r in the F2 class. We are looking for a non-crasher and someone that can run race winning pace for this class.

THANKS!

Speedy
417.889.RACE
Speedygonzales60 at yahoo

SpeedyCycles
04-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Ever wondered what it would be like to ride out Buell.?!? I will not be at the event, and we would prefer someone with endurance experience, and can run similar lap times... without crashing. (fast lap last TWS race was 1:52.65) http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/2007/laps.asp?ev=10&en=5430&cl=98

You will be on a Buell XB9r in the F2 class. We are looking for a non-crasher and someone that can run race winning pace for this class.

THANKS!

Speedy
417.889.RACE
Speedygonzales60 at yahoo

mnellis
04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Man, I'd love to ride that thing but since we're racing against you it probably wouldn't make sense. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

mnellis
04-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Man, I'd love to ride that thing but since we're racing against you it probably wouldn't make sense. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Keith Hertell
04-06-2008, 06:08 PM
PM sent.

Keith Hertell
04-06-2008, 06:08 PM
PM sent.

Shane Zelm
04-08-2008, 04:45 AM
if keith hasn't taken the spot yet, i would like to offer myself as a rider on your team. i run consistent 1:55 - 1:56 on my 600. i have only crashed once in my four years being on the track. the crash was due to a very slow lapped rider i came upon in a race and underestimated his unpredictable riding style. i can pay my share for tires, race fees, fuel, etc. please let me know if the spot is still open when you can. it is my girlfriend's birthday that day. i wasn't going to post, but she actually wants me to race on her birthday.

p.s. i should take advantage of this before she changes her mind.

Shane Zelm
04-08-2008, 04:45 AM
if keith hasn't taken the spot yet, i would like to offer myself as a rider on your team. i run consistent 1:55 - 1:56 on my 600. i have only crashed once in my four years being on the track. the crash was due to a very slow lapped rider i came upon in a race and underestimated his unpredictable riding style. i can pay my share for tires, race fees, fuel, etc. please let me know if the spot is still open when you can. it is my girlfriend's birthday that day. i wasn't going to post, but she actually wants me to race on her birthday.

p.s. i should take advantage of this before she changes her mind.

Steven Alexander
04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
I can vouch for Shane, he's a great guy and very good rider. He raced with us last year on an endurance team, very easy to get along with, motivated, and a cool guy to have on the team.

Steven Alexander
04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
I can vouch for Shane, he's a great guy and very good rider. He raced with us last year on an endurance team, very easy to get along with, motivated, and a cool guy to have on the team.

SpeedyCycles
04-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Thank you for the offer, we have several people lined up and we are still taking everyone into consideration.

Speedy

SpeedyCycles
04-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Thank you for the offer, we have several people lined up and we are still taking everyone into consideration.

Speedy

Derek Thomas
04-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Sure wish I could throw my name in that hat, but fortunately I get to boil crawfish and enjoy my youngest son's first birthday. Good luck to the team and whomever gets the ride.....these are a great bunch of guys!

Derek Thomas

Derek Thomas
04-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Sure wish I could throw my name in that hat, but fortunately I get to boil crawfish and enjoy my youngest son's first birthday. Good luck to the team and whomever gets the ride.....these are a great bunch of guys!

Derek Thomas