http://www.bibmen.com/images/edwardschampion2002A.jpg
Nuff said!

David Hirsch
09-29-2002, 09:46 PM
http://www.bibmen.com/images/edwardschampion2002A.jpg
Nuff said!

shanes moto
09-29-2002, 10:57 PM
THESE WERE THE BEST TWO RACES OF THE YEAR BAR NONE. I HELD MY BREATH FOR THE WHOLE LAST TWO LAPS OF THE SECOND RACE. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD RACE ANY CLOSER AND NOT CRASH AND FOR COLIN TO HAVE SO MUCH ON THE LINE IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.
CONGRATS TO COLIN!!!!
SHANE THORN

shanes moto
09-29-2002, 10:57 PM
THESE WERE THE BEST TWO RACES OF THE YEAR BAR NONE. I HELD MY BREATH FOR THE WHOLE LAST TWO LAPS OF THE SECOND RACE. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD RACE ANY CLOSER AND NOT CRASH AND FOR COLIN TO HAVE SO MUCH ON THE LINE IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.
CONGRATS TO COLIN!!!!
SHANE THORN

E. Templet
09-29-2002, 11:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by shane thorn:
CONGRATS TO COLIN!!!!
SHANE THORN</div></div>I couldn't have said it better myself, except that I was holding my breath for much longer...Hey, I'm a scuba diver and I can handle it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I believe it is safe to say the the Ducati Teams pulled out all the stops, tried every trick in the book and still came up short against one lone Texan and his VTR. To say that Colin kept his head and his determination all season would be an understatement. Who would have thought as Bayliss was dominating at the beginning of the season, that anyone could touch him let alone take away the championship? I sure didn't. That's just what Colin did though, shut him down and took it away. Colin is truly a champion, a credit to the United States, Texas, and the CMRA.

E. Templet
09-29-2002, 11:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by shane thorn:
CONGRATS TO COLIN!!!!
SHANE THORN</div></div>I couldn't have said it better myself, except that I was holding my breath for much longer...Hey, I'm a scuba diver and I can handle it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I believe it is safe to say the the Ducati Teams pulled out all the stops, tried every trick in the book and still came up short against one lone Texan and his VTR. To say that Colin kept his head and his determination all season would be an understatement. Who would have thought as Bayliss was dominating at the beginning of the season, that anyone could touch him let alone take away the championship? I sure didn't. That's just what Colin did though, shut him down and took it away. Colin is truly a champion, a credit to the United States, Texas, and the CMRA.

Keith Hertell
09-30-2002, 01:59 AM
All I have to say is CMRA breeds the BEST!!

Edwards, Schwantz, and Hayden etc.!!!

F@(k the rest!!!

Keith Hertell
09-30-2002, 01:59 AM
All I have to say is CMRA breeds the BEST!!

Edwards, Schwantz, and Hayden etc.!!!

F@(k the rest!!!

cedestech
09-30-2002, 05:34 AM
Colin and Nicky have both done themselves, their
families and there racing legacies proud.
They are both true champions by definition.

Now if we could just get Colin on a GP1 scooter.
That would be a sight.

cedestech
09-30-2002, 05:34 AM
Colin and Nicky have both done themselves, their
families and there racing legacies proud.
They are both true champions by definition.

Now if we could just get Colin on a GP1 scooter.
That would be a sight.

jgriffin
09-30-2002, 02:31 PM
It was good to hear he hasnt forgotten his home town either. After he won the championship he remembered to say hi to Conroe, and that his friends shouldnt be sitting there on the couch. It makes you proud, specially when you live in this area. Jason / Dynatech / the woodlands

jgriffin
09-30-2002, 02:31 PM
It was good to hear he hasnt forgotten his home town either. After he won the championship he remembered to say hi to Conroe, and that his friends shouldnt be sitting there on the couch. It makes you proud, specially when you live in this area. Jason / Dynatech / the woodlands

Ty Howard
09-30-2002, 10:27 PM
I couldn't believe Colin was risking all that on the last lap when all he had to do was finish second, he is truely a World Champion. He and Bayliss produced the most exciting race off the year and both wore smiling afterwards.

Ty Howard
09-30-2002, 10:27 PM
I couldn't believe Colin was risking all that on the last lap when all he had to do was finish second, he is truely a World Champion. He and Bayliss produced the most exciting race off the year and both wore smiling afterwards.

E. Templet
10-01-2002, 12:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ty Howard:
I couldn't believe Colin was risking all that on the last lap when all he had to do was finish second, he is truely a World Champion. He and Bayliss produced the most exciting race off the year and both wore smiling afterwards.</div></div>We'll expect the same from you next season. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif So get ready to rumble!!

E. Templet
10-01-2002, 12:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ty Howard:
I couldn't believe Colin was risking all that on the last lap when all he had to do was finish second, he is truely a World Champion. He and Bayliss produced the most exciting race off the year and both wore smiling afterwards.</div></div>We'll expect the same from you next season. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif So get ready to rumble!!