PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a BBE ride

cossatot
05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm interested in a big bike endurance ride on your bike mainly for practice for my sprints, on a team that is doing likewise or at least doesn't expect me to win the race for them. :-) I ride a '05 R1 in the sprints and am usually in the middle of the pack at the finish of most novice A / F1 sprints. Only one crash in two years at the track (due to solvent on track at Hallett) / none ever on the streets where I have ridden for 28 years. Willing to pay my share of expenses. Can be a one time deal or for several races. Four Seven Nine-Two Three Four-Two Five One Four cell.

cossatot
05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm interested in a big bike endurance ride on your bike mainly for practice for my sprints, on a team that is doing likewise or at least doesn't expect me to win the race for them. :-) I ride a '05 R1 in the sprints and am usually in the middle of the pack at the finish of most novice A / F1 sprints. Only one crash in two years at the track (due to solvent on track at Hallett) / none ever on the streets where I have ridden for 28 years. Willing to pay my share of expenses. Can be a one time deal or for several races. Four Seven Nine-Two Three Four-Two Five One Four cell.

cossatot
09-02-2008, 06:12 PM
bump

I rode with Ozark Mountain Riders BBE for two rounds but they are done for the season now. I would like to ride the BBE at ECR if someone needs a rider, see above entry.

cossatot
09-02-2008, 06:12 PM
bump

I rode with Ozark Mountain Riders BBE for two rounds but they are done for the season now. I would like to ride the BBE at ECR if someone needs a rider, see above entry.

Hector Garza Jr.
09-11-2008, 01:18 PM
check pm

Hector Garza Jr.
09-11-2008, 01:18 PM
check pm

cossatot
09-30-2008, 04:06 PM
bump up for TX World.....anybody need an extra rider?