PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BB endurance ride @ Sugarland

Chad Steinhoff
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Let me start off by saying I race strictly for fun and excitement. I'd prefer to ride a 600 or 750 but can and will ride anything. Willing to split cost for tires, gas, entry fees and whatever else is necessary. I'm not going to promise that I won't crash sense the last crash I was in was due to another rider taking me out kinda like when Cardenas hit T. Hayden @ Fontana, CA.. I've raced for about 6 years off and on in the past 10 years, most of it mainly endurance racing. If your interested just PM or post reply. Thanks.

Chad Steinhoff
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Let me start off by saying I race strictly for fun and excitement. I'd prefer to ride a 600 or 750 but can and will ride anything. Willing to split cost for tires, gas, entry fees and whatever else is necessary. I'm not going to promise that I won't crash sense the last crash I was in was due to another rider taking me out kinda like when Cardenas hit T. Hayden @ Fontana, CA.. I've raced for about 6 years off and on in the past 10 years, most of it mainly endurance racing. If your interested just PM or post reply. Thanks.

Chad Steinhoff
06-16-2008, 05:48 PM
If I crash I 'll pay for parts and repairs.

Chad Steinhoff
06-16-2008, 05:48 PM
If I crash I 'll pay for parts and repairs.