PDA

View Full Version : Does one more race of the season mean only one more time on the track...?

Jeff Grant
09-30-2002, 10:26 AM
HECK NO! Our Oct. 7th event at The Motorsport Ranch may be sold out, but for those of you who still need to satisfy that track time fix, we have our next two event dates up and secure online registration is open for both of them:

- Monday, Oct. 28th @ Texas World Speedway
- Monday, Nov. 18th @ The Motorsport Ranch

The Nov. date at the Ranch will be run in the regular direction, by the way. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif A December date is possible, but we want to see how the "weather trend" is looking in November.

www.lonestartrackdays.com (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

CONGRATS COLIN!!

Jeff Grant
09-30-2002, 10:26 AM
HECK NO! Our Oct. 7th event at The Motorsport Ranch may be sold out, but for those of you who still need to satisfy that track time fix, we have our next two event dates up and secure online registration is open for both of them:

- Monday, Oct. 28th @ Texas World Speedway
- Monday, Nov. 18th @ The Motorsport Ranch

The Nov. date at the Ranch will be run in the regular direction, by the way. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif A December date is possible, but we want to see how the "weather trend" is looking in November.

www.lonestartrackdays.com (http://www.lonestartrackdays.com)

CONGRATS COLIN!!

Wade@LoneStar
09-30-2002, 01:50 PM
Actually our Oct. 7th date at MSR is sold out, we still have plent of room for our TWS date on the 28th of Oct. I make typos myself from time to time just ask Stave.

Wade@LoneStar
09-30-2002, 01:50 PM
Actually our Oct. 7th date at MSR is sold out, we still have plent of room for our TWS date on the 28th of Oct. I make typos myself from time to time just ask Stave.

Jeff Grant
09-30-2002, 01:53 PM
doh! I've been making a habit of that lately. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Thanks Wade. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jeff Grant
09-30-2002, 01:53 PM
doh! I've been making a habit of that lately. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Thanks Wade. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif