PDA

View Full Version : Metzeler/Pirelli Tires for Motorsports Ranch

cam2win
09-30-2002, 07:51 PM
If you need Green Front 120's (Dots or Slicks), Yellow Rears 180's(Dots), or 160 Rears for the last race this year please let me know. I want to make sure our riders have what they need, but don't want to have a bunch of extra inventory to keep during the winter. We will have plenty of 120 Blue front Dots and 180 Green Rear Dots.

E-mail me at jtaylor@racersupply.com or call me at 913-226-9121

Jason Taylor
www.racersupply.com (http://www.racersupply.com)

cam2win
09-30-2002, 07:51 PM
If you need Green Front 120's (Dots or Slicks), Yellow Rears 180's(Dots), or 160 Rears for the last race this year please let me know. I want to make sure our riders have what they need, but don't want to have a bunch of extra inventory to keep during the winter. We will have plenty of 120 Blue front Dots and 180 Green Rear Dots.

E-mail me at jtaylor@racersupply.com or call me at 913-226-9121

Jason Taylor
www.racersupply.com (http://www.racersupply.com)

jseitz
10-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Hey Jason,

What do you think about running a blue DOT front and green DOT rear for the 4 hour coming up at cresson on a GSXR 750 ~128HP bike - will it last?

Thanks,
Jesse

jseitz
10-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Hey Jason,

What do you think about running a blue DOT front and green DOT rear for the 4 hour coming up at cresson on a GSXR 750 ~128HP bike - will it last?

Thanks,
Jesse

Bryan West
10-01-2002, 03:38 AM
what kind of deals will you have going on for the winter sale heh?

Bryan West
10-01-2002, 03:38 AM
what kind of deals will you have going on for the winter sale heh?

Troy Green
10-01-2002, 04:37 AM
Jesse,

Since we will be running Cresson "bassakwards" nobody knows for sure about tire wear.
But I will say that running the track the old way you would be best served with a "Green" Front and a "Yellow" Rear on a 750. Cresson is very hard on front tires with all the off camber and long swiping turns. And it is equaly hard on rear tires with the possiblity of cold tearing which verys with temp.

Of course with the addition af a "GREEN" Rider you would see much more tire wear.....your mileage may very..... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Good luck and watch out for that Ty Tho-Strange-Erson-Sen guy, I hear he will kick you while you're down /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Troy
CMRA #5

Troy Green
10-01-2002, 04:37 AM
Jesse,

Since we will be running Cresson "bassakwards" nobody knows for sure about tire wear.
But I will say that running the track the old way you would be best served with a "Green" Front and a "Yellow" Rear on a 750. Cresson is very hard on front tires with all the off camber and long swiping turns. And it is equaly hard on rear tires with the possiblity of cold tearing which verys with temp.

Of course with the addition af a "GREEN" Rider you would see much more tire wear.....your mileage may very..... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Good luck and watch out for that Ty Tho-Strange-Erson-Sen guy, I hear he will kick you while you're down /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Troy
CMRA #5

jseitz
10-01-2002, 09:34 AM
Ah - those were footprints !, it's all coming back to me suddenly /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

So with tires, is the green front, yellow rear the combo you've run there when the track was run traditionally? I managed to jones out a set of 207 GPs there for six hours on a 600 (running 23s - 25s) but have no experience w/ the 750s or the Metzlers for that matter.

Thanks,
Jesse

jseitz
10-01-2002, 09:34 AM
Ah - those were footprints !, it's all coming back to me suddenly /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

So with tires, is the green front, yellow rear the combo you've run there when the track was run traditionally? I managed to jones out a set of 207 GPs there for six hours on a 600 (running 23s - 25s) but have no experience w/ the 750s or the Metzlers for that matter.

Thanks,
Jesse

cam2win
10-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Jesse,
I have never been to The Motorsports Ranch, so I am not sure if a blue front and Green rear would last for you. I would tell you to listen to Troy Green since he rides our tires and has been to the track.

Jason

cam2win
10-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Jesse,
I have never been to The Motorsports Ranch, so I am not sure if a blue front and Green rear would last for you. I would tell you to listen to Troy Green since he rides our tires and has been to the track.

Jason

DwayneSowell
10-01-2002, 05:50 PM
YES, I NEED A SET OF SOFT FOR MY SV650. I WILL PAY IN ADVANCE IF YOU NEED. CALL 318-868-6564 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

DwayneSowell
10-01-2002, 05:50 PM
YES, I NEED A SET OF SOFT FOR MY SV650. I WILL PAY IN ADVANCE IF YOU NEED. CALL 318-868-6564 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Beckley Racing
10-02-2002, 06:27 PM
Did I miss something while we were away dirttracking? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
I thought Mike Tadlock was the tire dealer for Metzlers?

Beckley Racing
10-02-2002, 06:27 PM
Did I miss something while we were away dirttracking? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
I thought Mike Tadlock was the tire dealer for Metzlers?

Jesse Davis
10-03-2002, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by DwayneSowell:
YES, I NEED A SET OF SOFT FOR MY SV650. I WILL PAY IN ADVANCE IF YOU NEED. CALL 318-868-6564 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>http://www.bmusat.com/~robin/pix/capslock.gif

Jesse Davis
10-03-2002, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by DwayneSowell:
YES, I NEED A SET OF SOFT FOR MY SV650. I WILL PAY IN ADVANCE IF YOU NEED. CALL 318-868-6564 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>http://www.bmusat.com/~robin/pix/capslock.gif

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 11:01 AM
VERY COOL!!
BROOKS

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 11:01 AM
VERY COOL!!
BROOKS

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 02:28 PM
Ed,
I've attached an email that I just received on the subject of the M/P tire vendor status. It is my understanding that this same message is being delivered to at least one other organization. I sincerely hope that this issue can be resolved with no further distractions to any of the parties involved.
Brooks

MMTNA
Pirelli Motorcycle Tire Division
100 Pirelli Dr.
Rome, GA 30121
Phone# 706-368-5826
Race Dept. # 215-529-9793
Fax# 706-368-5879RichEditWindow

DATE: 10/06/02
TO: CMRA
ATTN: Brooks Gremmels
Dear Brooks,
It has come to my attention that Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices. Mike Tadlock has never been an approved Metzeler / Pirelli distributor. The race distributor in 2002 began as JT Motorsports with their sub distributor being Cycle Werkz. This situation has since changed and now the new Metzeler / Pirelli Distributor for all CMRA events will be Trackside Racers Supply who has set up The Racers Supply Co. to be their sub distributor. Trackside Racers Supply and The Racers Supply Co. are the only two vendors at the CMRA events that are approved to sell Metzeler and Pirelli roadrace tires and will be the only vendors approved to accept Pirelli certificates.
For Metzeler and Pirelli to keep providing contingency and race service at all CMRA events a solution must be found that only allows our approved race distributors to provide to the CMRA racers our product and service. If this does not occur we will be forced to discontinue our support and service at the CMRA.

Rich Munson
Metzeler / Pirelli Racing Manager

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 02:28 PM
Ed,
I've attached an email that I just received on the subject of the M/P tire vendor status. It is my understanding that this same message is being delivered to at least one other organization. I sincerely hope that this issue can be resolved with no further distractions to any of the parties involved.
Brooks

MMTNA
Pirelli Motorcycle Tire Division
100 Pirelli Dr.
Rome, GA 30121
Phone# 706-368-5826
Race Dept. # 215-529-9793
Fax# 706-368-5879RichEditWindow

DATE: 10/06/02
TO: CMRA
ATTN: Brooks Gremmels
Dear Brooks,
It has come to my attention that Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices. Mike Tadlock has never been an approved Metzeler / Pirelli distributor. The race distributor in 2002 began as JT Motorsports with their sub distributor being Cycle Werkz. This situation has since changed and now the new Metzeler / Pirelli Distributor for all CMRA events will be Trackside Racers Supply who has set up The Racers Supply Co. to be their sub distributor. Trackside Racers Supply and The Racers Supply Co. are the only two vendors at the CMRA events that are approved to sell Metzeler and Pirelli roadrace tires and will be the only vendors approved to accept Pirelli certificates.
For Metzeler and Pirelli to keep providing contingency and race service at all CMRA events a solution must be found that only allows our approved race distributors to provide to the CMRA racers our product and service. If this does not occur we will be forced to discontinue our support and service at the CMRA.

Rich Munson
Metzeler / Pirelli Racing Manager

Jesse Davis
10-03-2002, 02:39 PM
well will ya look at that. shame shame MT

http://www.bmusat.com/~robin/pix/tool.jpg

Jesse Davis
10-03-2002, 02:39 PM
well will ya look at that. shame shame MT

http://www.bmusat.com/~robin/pix/tool.jpg

jseitz
10-03-2002, 02:45 PM
Geez,

I must have been really out of it, since I thought it was October 3rd today....

Jesse

jseitz
10-03-2002, 02:45 PM
Geez,

I must have been really out of it, since I thought it was October 3rd today....

Jesse

ysr612
10-03-2002, 03:48 PM
that was email it is faster then regular mail

ysr612
10-03-2002, 03:48 PM
that was email it is faster then regular mail

John Haner
10-03-2002, 05:57 PM
Never saw that coming. :rolleyes:

John Haner
10-03-2002, 05:57 PM
Never saw that coming. :rolleyes:

jseitz
10-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't have access to time travel?

Jesse

jseitz
10-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't have access to time travel?

Jesse

Beckley Racing
10-03-2002, 10:24 PM
"It has come to my attention that Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices......"

Mike Tadlock....I knew there was some reason I liked him!

Beckley

Beckley Racing
10-03-2002, 10:24 PM
"It has come to my attention that Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices......"

Mike Tadlock....I knew there was some reason I liked him!

Beckley

mark niemi
10-04-2002, 06:19 AM
So what if Mike sells tires. Or gives them away. Big deal.
What's the point of trying to undermine his efforts on the message board? Is there a simple explanation?

mark niemi
10-04-2002, 06:19 AM
So what if Mike sells tires. Or gives them away. Big deal.
What's the point of trying to undermine his efforts on the message board? Is there a simple explanation?

Beckley Racing
10-04-2002, 11:24 AM
"Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices......"

I have a hunch Mike is rolling his eyes and giggling about this comment.

Wonder what the difference is from an approved price and an unapproved price?
hmmmm$$$$$?

All I know is we have recieved great and knowledgeable service from Mr. Tadlock and is seems it was at a great price also.

Since we have not had any dealings with the other company involved we have nothing to compare to. We will seek them (Racers Supply) out and give 'em some of our dollars just because as a businessman I know it takes effort to come and service these races and they have to have some return.

But Mike Tadlock has been outwardly helpful since we first came to the track and we will still continue to be his customers.

Beckley Racing
10-04-2002, 11:24 AM
"Mike Tadlock is selling the Metzeler / Pirelli product at the CMRA race events as an unapproved race distributor at prices below our approved race distributor prices......"

I have a hunch Mike is rolling his eyes and giggling about this comment.

Wonder what the difference is from an approved price and an unapproved price?
hmmmm$$$$$?

All I know is we have recieved great and knowledgeable service from Mr. Tadlock and is seems it was at a great price also.

Since we have not had any dealings with the other company involved we have nothing to compare to. We will seek them (Racers Supply) out and give 'em some of our dollars just because as a businessman I know it takes effort to come and service these races and they have to have some return.

But Mike Tadlock has been outwardly helpful since we first came to the track and we will still continue to be his customers.

ysr612
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Darn it I was trying to do a funny post and it came out vindictive. so where is that paperclip when you need it. :rolleyes:

lets say I like mike as a tire guy

ysr612
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Darn it I was trying to do a funny post and it came out vindictive. so where is that paperclip when you need it. :rolleyes:

lets say I like mike as a tire guy

JesseJohnson
10-04-2002, 12:52 PM
Mark/Ed/all:

Looks like the the letter is saying that if Tadlock continues to sell M/P tires at CMRA events, CMRA will not be eligible for M/P contingencies.

My question is why is he selling Dunlops at retail, and metzlers at cost?? That kind of irks me as a dunlop guy.

Jess

JesseJohnson
10-04-2002, 12:52 PM
Mark/Ed/all:

Looks like the the letter is saying that if Tadlock continues to sell M/P tires at CMRA events, CMRA will not be eligible for M/P contingencies.

My question is why is he selling Dunlops at retail, and metzlers at cost?? That kind of irks me as a dunlop guy.

Jess

marcus mcbain
10-04-2002, 02:34 PM
My “two cents”

This subject has been beaten to death, but it seems to want to live. It is a little hard for me to watch as I know each of the individuals in this saga and each has a legitimate gripe and concern. I think each party involved and THOSE THAT JUST WANT TO PISS GAS ON A FIRE have done things that are not necessarily in the best interest of “moving forward”, but obviously there will always be details that no really knows about except the actual party(s) involved.

I have talked to Mike and he is always been nice to me, but I would have to say that the selling of Metzler/Pirelli in the fashion he has been doing is not in the best interest of this sport. It is possibly comprimising future opportunities for the RACERS. I am very concerned that the two parties are becoming alienated…Dunlop and Metzeler. In case anyone is interested, THERE ARE NOT HUGE sums of money to be had in this sport as a businessperson. It is tough to be involved in this sport as a businessperson, because it is hard to do things under a conventional business model and justify it to oneself at the end of the day. So it is understandable that there are emotions tied to the business decisions.

I hope that any more correspondence from parties directly involved and those on the message board can be positive and address future issues rather than stirring the old pile of dog crap this issue has become.

Best of luck to Mike Tadlock (ICE Motor sports), Jason & Shane (Pirelli/Metzeler), and CMRA on working together in the future.

Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
10-04-2002, 02:34 PM
My “two cents”

This subject has been beaten to death, but it seems to want to live. It is a little hard for me to watch as I know each of the individuals in this saga and each has a legitimate gripe and concern. I think each party involved and THOSE THAT JUST WANT TO PISS GAS ON A FIRE have done things that are not necessarily in the best interest of “moving forward”, but obviously there will always be details that no really knows about except the actual party(s) involved.

I have talked to Mike and he is always been nice to me, but I would have to say that the selling of Metzler/Pirelli in the fashion he has been doing is not in the best interest of this sport. It is possibly comprimising future opportunities for the RACERS. I am very concerned that the two parties are becoming alienated…Dunlop and Metzeler. In case anyone is interested, THERE ARE NOT HUGE sums of money to be had in this sport as a businessperson. It is tough to be involved in this sport as a businessperson, because it is hard to do things under a conventional business model and justify it to oneself at the end of the day. So it is understandable that there are emotions tied to the business decisions.

I hope that any more correspondence from parties directly involved and those on the message board can be positive and address future issues rather than stirring the old pile of dog crap this issue has become.

Best of luck to Mike Tadlock (ICE Motor sports), Jason & Shane (Pirelli/Metzeler), and CMRA on working together in the future.

Marcus McBain

Jesse Davis
10-05-2002, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Glen Weir, ysr612:

lets say I like mike as a tire guy</div></div>Glen: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/pca7030027add83aeed857903ea06f867/fd33b4a1.jpg

Jesse Davis
10-05-2002, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Glen Weir, ysr612:

lets say I like mike as a tire guy</div></div>Glen: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/pca7030027add83aeed857903ea06f867/fd33b4a1.jpg

Jesse Davis
10-05-2002, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
My “two cents”

Marcus McBain</div></div>Marcus:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p6560448fb2ea8e96ccf1ba1455d9c800/fd33b4a5.gif

Jesse Davis
10-05-2002, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
My “two cents”

Marcus McBain</div></div>Marcus:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p6560448fb2ea8e96ccf1ba1455d9c800/fd33b4a5.gif

marcus mcbain
10-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Jesse,

Just change the note on your signature card to, "Rebel without a clue"

marcus mcbain
10-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Jesse,

Just change the note on your signature card to, "Rebel without a clue"

Jesse Davis
10-06-2002, 01:37 AM
Jesse,

You are the greatest motorcycle racer i have ever known, you onwed me at oak hill and into the horseshoe at tws cause i am a sissy on the brakes. you are also the smartest person i have ever met"</div></div>Look At The Clue I Found!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p5c7dbcd45dda15e229b1224dd66562e5/fd330d2e.gif

Jesse Davis
10-06-2002, 01:37 AM
Jesse,

You are the greatest motorcycle racer i have ever known, you onwed me at oak hill and into the horseshoe at tws cause i am a sissy on the brakes. you are also the smartest person i have ever met"</div></div>Look At The Clue I Found!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid34/p5c7dbcd45dda15e229b1224dd66562e5/fd330d2e.gif

John Orchard
10-08-2002, 01:56 PM
It would be nice if someone at Pirelli would worry a less about Mike Tadlock and a lot more about our contingency certs.

Cresson is our last weekend and they are once again several races behind. The July 5/6 was the last race that was paid to the best of my knowledge.

Even though it looks as though we may not see anything prior to the final race, I do want to thank Jason and Shane at Racer Supply for their efforts in contacting Pirelli on our behalf.

John Orchard
10-08-2002, 01:56 PM
It would be nice if someone at Pirelli would worry a less about Mike Tadlock and a lot more about our contingency certs.

Cresson is our last weekend and they are once again several races behind. The July 5/6 was the last race that was paid to the best of my knowledge.

Even though it looks as though we may not see anything prior to the final race, I do want to thank Jason and Shane at Racer Supply for their efforts in contacting Pirelli on our behalf.

racer550
10-09-2002, 08:42 PM
I haven't had the chance to hash this out, so it may seem a bit jumbled... those of you who know me will understand.
I have done business with Mike Tadlock (at Hallett in Sept.), so of course, I do have an opinion. I was not happy with the product I received, receiving a Dunlop 207/208 mix when Metzlers were requested (why didn't I get a price break on last years' leftover?). As a retailer myself, I understand these things happen, but I choose not to do business with Mike in the future. I am not trying to slam him, nor did I make a big fuss out of it when I found old tires on my rims come Sunday morn. I chose to look upon this as a learning experience, and move on to the REAL M/P dealer, who DOESN'T RUN OUT of his product. I share this with the rest of you, so you may learn also.
Fact #1: the price Mike gave me was the EXACT SAME PRICE as the M/P guys. Why is M/P usa claiming a lower price???
Fact #2: This is America. If I choose to buy tires from my buddy Ralph, who got them from his buddy Guido who says they fell off a truck, I, and He, as Americans, are free to do so. That being said, I should understand that quantities, quality and supply is limited.
Fact #3: Metzler/Pirelli USA is free to take their ball and go home. I see why they have a problem with this situation, as their trackside dealer pays for his franchise (I assume), and M/P has an interest in assuring him he has a solitary claim on this market. That being said, I have two questions:
1)why do they care? They made ALL the tires. If they have to protect their guy, I say they deal with it themselves, and cut off Mike's source. He is getting them from SOME dealer, SOME WHERE.
CUT HIM OFF!
2) Why do WE care if M/P walks?????????
I have seen nothing but complaints on the board about their support. Until recently, some claims from last year were still outstanding. They have an incredible tire, but their contingency sucks. I say this as an uninvolved bystander (the chances of me getting contingency $$ is nil), but if they dont' pay, why go to all the hassle?

I respect the opinion of fellow members (and BOD) who have expressed concern over this dilemma. However, I must admit I don't share their concern. What I would suggest is, why don't we require a formal registration and licensing proceedure for all vendors at our club's races? It wouldn't necessarily need to be an expensive deal, free would still be Ok. We just need to establish fairly and equally, that we as a club need to regulate trade at our races in the best interest of our sport. If a vendor does not conform to our rules, he would be subject to that roman guy with his thumb down. Let him kick Mike out! :p
OK, nufsed.

racer550
10-09-2002, 08:42 PM
I haven't had the chance to hash this out, so it may seem a bit jumbled... those of you who know me will understand.
I have done business with Mike Tadlock (at Hallett in Sept.), so of course, I do have an opinion. I was not happy with the product I received, receiving a Dunlop 207/208 mix when Metzlers were requested (why didn't I get a price break on last years' leftover?). As a retailer myself, I understand these things happen, but I choose not to do business with Mike in the future. I am not trying to slam him, nor did I make a big fuss out of it when I found old tires on my rims come Sunday morn. I chose to look upon this as a learning experience, and move on to the REAL M/P dealer, who DOESN'T RUN OUT of his product. I share this with the rest of you, so you may learn also.
Fact #1: the price Mike gave me was the EXACT SAME PRICE as the M/P guys. Why is M/P usa claiming a lower price???
Fact #2: This is America. If I choose to buy tires from my buddy Ralph, who got them from his buddy Guido who says they fell off a truck, I, and He, as Americans, are free to do so. That being said, I should understand that quantities, quality and supply is limited.
Fact #3: Metzler/Pirelli USA is free to take their ball and go home. I see why they have a problem with this situation, as their trackside dealer pays for his franchise (I assume), and M/P has an interest in assuring him he has a solitary claim on this market. That being said, I have two questions:
1)why do they care? They made ALL the tires. If they have to protect their guy, I say they deal with it themselves, and cut off Mike's source. He is getting them from SOME dealer, SOME WHERE.
CUT HIM OFF!
2) Why do WE care if M/P walks?????????
I have seen nothing but complaints on the board about their support. Until recently, some claims from last year were still outstanding. They have an incredible tire, but their contingency sucks. I say this as an uninvolved bystander (the chances of me getting contingency $$ is nil), but if they dont' pay, why go to all the hassle?

I respect the opinion of fellow members (and BOD) who have expressed concern over this dilemma. However, I must admit I don't share their concern. What I would suggest is, why don't we require a formal registration and licensing proceedure for all vendors at our club's races? It wouldn't necessarily need to be an expensive deal, free would still be Ok. We just need to establish fairly and equally, that we as a club need to regulate trade at our races in the best interest of our sport. If a vendor does not conform to our rules, he would be subject to that roman guy with his thumb down. Let him kick Mike out! :p
OK, nufsed.