PDA

View Full Version : July Hallett Schedule & Info

Nancy Selleck
07-11-2008, 04:51 PM
The schedule will be posted shortly.

The CMRA will be holding an open practice day on the Friday before the race weekend. This is open practice for licensed CMRA racers, not a track day. There is a Friday Open Practice pre-entry form on the Forms page that can be sent in with your race pre-entry. Pre-registration is not required. The fee is $100 for sprint riders and $100 per bike for endurance teams. Half-day (half-price) practice is available after lunch.

There will also be a CMRA New Riders School on that Friday. There is no pre-registration required, the fee is $75 and the practice day is included in that fee.

Gate fees are slightly different for Hallett. If you arrive Thursday evening or until 3 p.m. on Friday, the gate fee is $20 for the weekend. From that point on, the fees are same as all other tracks.

Nancy Selleck
07-11-2008, 04:51 PM
The schedule will be posted shortly.

The CMRA will be holding an open practice day on the Friday before the race weekend. This is open practice for licensed CMRA racers, not a track day. There is a Friday Open Practice pre-entry form on the Forms page that can be sent in with your race pre-entry. Pre-registration is not required. The fee is $100 for sprint riders and $100 per bike for endurance teams. Half-day (half-price) practice is available after lunch.

There will also be a CMRA New Riders School on that Friday. There is no pre-registration required, the fee is $75 and the practice day is included in that fee.

Gate fees are slightly different for Hallett. If you arrive Thursday evening or until 3 p.m. on Friday, the gate fee is $20 for the weekend. From that point on, the fees are same as all other tracks.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
The schedule is posted.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
The schedule is posted.

Christopher Corder
07-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Awesome schedule! I love having big bike first for a change.

Christopher Corder
07-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Awesome schedule! I love having big bike first for a change.

Dean Thimjon
07-14-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm going to miss having the little wing ding of the 2-stroke waking me up Saturday morning. I may actually need an alarm for that weekend! ha ha Thanks for posting the schedule so quickly!

Dean

Dean Thimjon
07-14-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm going to miss having the little wing ding of the 2-stroke waking me up Saturday morning. I may actually need an alarm for that weekend! ha ha Thanks for posting the schedule so quickly!

Dean

Nancy Selleck
07-14-2008, 09:51 AM
I've had a few folks ask about half-day practice before lunch. Half-day practice is only available after lunch and you can only register for it at the track...no pre-entry for half-day practice.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
07-14-2008, 09:51 AM
I've had a few folks ask about half-day practice before lunch. Half-day practice is only available after lunch and you can only register for it at the track...no pre-entry for half-day practice.

Thanks!

TIMO-G
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Just wondering if there is a Saturday only gate fee? I have some sponsors coming over to watch on Saturday only.

TIMO-G
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Just wondering if there is a Saturday only gate fee? I have some sponsors coming over to watch on Saturday only.

Nancy Selleck
07-17-2008, 07:39 AM
No, sorry there isn't a Saturday only armband. It's too hard to monitor.

Nancy Selleck
07-17-2008, 07:39 AM
No, sorry there isn't a Saturday only armband. It's too hard to monitor.