PDA

View Full Version : Hallett BB Endurance Ride

Dirk Anderson
07-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Looks like 2 of our team members are not going to be able to make the Hallett round.

Can pay my share and help with all aspects.

Dirk Anderson
07-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Looks like 2 of our team members are not going to be able to make the Hallett round.

Can pay my share and help with all aspects.

jhammy49
07-15-2008, 10:33 AM
How about filling the 2 empty spots? I'm game and I'm sure you can find another.

I'm not the fastest but it would be better than skipping the weekend. I can pay my part.

Unless they have the bike... Didn't think about that.

jhammy49
07-15-2008, 10:33 AM
How about filling the 2 empty spots? I'm game and I'm sure you can find another.

I'm not the fastest but it would be better than skipping the weekend. I can pay my part.

Unless they have the bike... Didn't think about that.

Alan Phillips
07-15-2008, 12:01 PM
dirk If you decide to do what john hamlett said, I will prob. need an endurance ride for hallett

Alan Phillips
07-15-2008, 12:01 PM
dirk If you decide to do what john hamlett said, I will prob. need an endurance ride for hallett

Dirk Anderson
07-15-2008, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Hamlett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about filling the 2 empty spots? I'm game and I'm sure you can find another.

Unless they have the bike... Didn't think about that. </div></div>

Skipping the weekend is not going to matter because of our terminal bad luck at the start of the season, too far behind in points. Plus adding just one more person would fill our team roster which has to be agreed on by all team members.

So, still looking for BB ride on another team.

Dirk Anderson
07-15-2008, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Hamlett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about filling the 2 empty spots? I'm game and I'm sure you can find another.

Unless they have the bike... Didn't think about that. </div></div>

Skipping the weekend is not going to matter because of our terminal bad luck at the start of the season, too far behind in points. Plus adding just one more person would fill our team roster which has to be agreed on by all team members.

So, still looking for BB ride on another team.

jhammy49
07-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Well if you change your mind let me know.

jhammy49
07-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Well if you change your mind let me know.

Dirk Anderson
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
One last check before the weekend.

Fast rider, non-crasher, can pay my way and have endurance neccessities.

Dirk Anderson
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
One last check before the weekend.

Fast rider, non-crasher, can pay my way and have endurance neccessities.