PDA

View Full Version : BOD Nominees

Nancy Selleck
07-23-2008, 07:43 AM
So far, the following people have been nominated to run for the Board of Directors. I will make a note next to their name when I receive confirmation that they have accepted or refused the nomination.

Chuck Ergle

Brooks Gremmels

Norm McDonald - accepted

Steve McNamara

John O'Donnell

Nominations close on August 15th and the deadline for responses from nominees is August 20th.

Nominees are encouraged to submit a photo and statement to be included in the next newsletter. Ballots for the election will also be included in that issue.

Additional information can be found here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=106914&an=1#Post106914

Nancy Selleck
07-23-2008, 07:43 AM
So far, the following people have been nominated to run for the Board of Directors. I will make a note next to their name when I receive confirmation that they have accepted or refused the nomination.

Chuck Ergle

Brooks Gremmels

Norm McDonald - accepted

Steve McNamara

John O'Donnell

Nominations close on August 15th and the deadline for responses from nominees is August 20th.

Nominees are encouraged to submit a photo and statement to be included in the next newsletter. Ballots for the election will also be included in that issue.

Additional information can be found here: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=106914&an=1#Post106914

Nancy Selleck
07-28-2008, 08:23 AM
Updated list (new nominees are in bold):

Les Banta - accepted

Chuck Ergle - declined

Brooks Gremmels

Lindsey Leard - declined

John Lincoln

Norm McDonald - accepted

Steve McNamara - accepted

Barry Nichols - accepted

John O'Donnell - accepted

John Orchard - accepted

Walter Walker - declined

Nancy Selleck
07-28-2008, 08:23 AM
Updated list (new nominees are in bold):

Les Banta - accepted

Chuck Ergle - declined

Brooks Gremmels

Lindsey Leard - declined

John Lincoln

Norm McDonald - accepted

Steve McNamara - accepted

Barry Nichols - accepted

John O'Donnell - accepted

John Orchard - accepted

Walter Walker - declined

Nancy Selleck
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Deadline for nominations is this Friday.

Nancy Selleck
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Deadline for nominations is this Friday.

Nancy Selleck
08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Nominees, you have until August 20th to return your "Official" Nomination Acceptance form to the CMRA office.

And for those of you accepting the nomination, please email your head shot and statement to the CMRA office. I will then forward it on to be included in the newsletter and on the Board of Directors Nominee page on the website. This information needs to be in the office by Friday, August 22nd.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
08-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Nominees, you have until August 20th to return your "Official" Nomination Acceptance form to the CMRA office.

And for those of you accepting the nomination, please email your head shot and statement to the CMRA office. I will then forward it on to be included in the newsletter and on the Board of Directors Nominee page on the website. This information needs to be in the office by Friday, August 22nd.

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
08-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Nominations are now closed and the nominees have until this Wednesday to return their acceptance letter to be included on the ballot.

Nancy Selleck
08-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Nominations are now closed and the nominees have until this Wednesday to return their acceptance letter to be included on the ballot.