PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Pre-entry Forms

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Pre-entry forms will be mailed on Friday, January 16th. I'll then be posting the pre-entry forms online on the Forms page on Monday morning, January 19th.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets will only be mailed to those who have already renewed/applied for their 2009 license by the 16th.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply check the "Season Entry" box near the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Endurance pre-entry forms will only be accepted from teams who have already registered their team. All riders listed on the endurance pre-entry form must have already renewed their license. All riders listed on the pre-entry form must have signed the form and completed the emergency contact information.

Please note that these pre-entry forms will not apply for the 'Mini-Fest' event at OHR in June. Special forms will be posted at a later date when that event weekend schedule has been finalized. Even if you check "Season Entry" you will be required to do a separate entry for the June OHR event on the special forms to be posted later.

You will also see a new separate "Payment Form" in these packages. It is included with each of the entry forms posted for download on the website. You don't need to send a separate Payment Form if you enter multiple types of races (i.e. a big-sprint entry, a mini-sprint entry and an endurance entry can all be covered on one payment form). This new form is used so your credit card info will not be on any pre-entry paper taken to the track. Don't forget to send a Payment Form with your pre-entries.

Email or call if you have any questions after you have read the instructions included on the forms.

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Pre-entry forms will be mailed on Friday, January 16th. I'll then be posting the pre-entry forms online on the Forms page on Monday morning, January 19th.

In an effort to save money on postage, pre-entry packets will only be mailed to those who have already renewed/applied for their 2009 license by the 16th.

Pre-entries can be faxed, mailed or dropped off at the office.

Pre-entries will not be accepted without a current CMRA license.

You can pre-enter for any race all year, at any time, up until midnight on the Friday one week prior to the race weekend. Pre-entries are only charged on the Monday before the race weekend. If you'd like to pre-enter for the entire season at one time, simply check the "Season Entry" box near the top of your form and you'll be charged for each race on the Monday before.

Endurance pre-entry forms will only be accepted from teams who have already registered their team. All riders listed on the endurance pre-entry form must have already renewed their license. All riders listed on the pre-entry form must have signed the form and completed the emergency contact information.

Please note that these pre-entry forms will not apply for the 'Mini-Fest' event at OHR in June. Special forms will be posted at a later date when that event weekend schedule has been finalized. Even if you check "Season Entry" you will be required to do a separate entry for the June OHR event on the special forms to be posted later.

You will also see a new separate "Payment Form" in these packages. It is included with each of the entry forms posted for download on the website. You don't need to send a separate Payment Form if you enter multiple types of races (i.e. a big-sprint entry, a mini-sprint entry and an endurance entry can all be covered on one payment form). This new form is used so your credit card info will not be on any pre-entry paper taken to the track. Don't forget to send a Payment Form with your pre-entries.

Email or call if you have any questions after you have read the instructions included on the forms.

jbroom
01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm a bit new to the reregistering procedures since i've been racing on other peoples teams over the years, so forgive my noobness.

how does the grid position thing work for the first race of the season? if i remember right it goes by date the entry form is received or something like that?

jbroom
01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm a bit new to the reregistering procedures since i've been racing on other peoples teams over the years, so forgive my noobness.

how does the grid position thing work for the first race of the season? if i remember right it goes by date the entry form is received or something like that?

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Sprint Grids: At the first race of the year, sprint grids are based on order of entry (date the entry form is received). Thereafter by points and then order of entry.

Endurance Grids: At the first race of the year, teams numbered 1-10 are gridded by team number. The rest of the field gridded by order of entry (date the entry form is received). Thereafter gridding will be by overall points. Teams without points gridded by order of entry behind teams with points.

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Sprint Grids: At the first race of the year, sprint grids are based on order of entry (date the entry form is received). Thereafter by points and then order of entry.

Endurance Grids: At the first race of the year, teams numbered 1-10 are gridded by team number. The rest of the field gridded by order of entry (date the entry form is received). Thereafter gridding will be by overall points. Teams without points gridded by order of entry behind teams with points.

james ellis
01-12-2009, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Nancy, if we pre enter for the season and can not make it to say, Hallet, are we going to be charged anyway for the race?

i think this idea is great, it's always been a pain to have all the team members sign, scan and email the entry form to each other!

thanks.

James

james ellis
01-12-2009, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Nancy, if we pre enter for the season and can not make it to say, Hallet, are we going to be charged anyway for the race?

i think this idea is great, it's always been a pain to have all the team members sign, scan and email the entry form to each other!

thanks.

James

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
If you pre-enter for the season and you can't make it to one of the races, you still have to follow the rules for cancellation.

If I don't receive a cancellation, I have no way of knowing that you won't be there and your credit card will be charged.

Season pre-entry has been available for the past two years, but this is the first year we remembered to put a check box on the form. Baby steps! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
If you pre-enter for the season and you can't make it to one of the races, you still have to follow the rules for cancellation.

If I don't receive a cancellation, I have no way of knowing that you won't be there and your credit card will be charged.

Season pre-entry has been available for the past two years, but this is the first year we remembered to put a check box on the form. Baby steps! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

james ellis
01-13-2009, 07:55 AM
excellent Nancy, sounds like a deal to me!

james ellis
01-13-2009, 07:55 AM
excellent Nancy, sounds like a deal to me!

Cory Burleson
01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
So the pre-entry you are mailing can be faxed back?

Cory Burleson
01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
So the pre-entry you are mailing can be faxed back?

James Keenan
01-13-2009, 06:38 PM
from what i'm understanding, and the forms will be up on monday on the site /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

James Keenan
01-13-2009, 06:38 PM
from what i'm understanding, and the forms will be up on monday on the site /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Patrick Kelly
01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Let me throw this idea out there for next year if not this one. Could we post the forms on line at the same time as we mail them out? Under the current system, people who live close to Dallas receive their forms on Saturday, then fax them in the same day. When you come in on Monday morning, they get the best grid positions before the people who live farther away get to download the forms later Monday morning...just a thought.

Patrick Kelly
01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Let me throw this idea out there for next year if not this one. Could we post the forms on line at the same time as we mail them out? Under the current system, people who live close to Dallas receive their forms on Saturday, then fax them in the same day. When you come in on Monday morning, they get the best grid positions before the people who live farther away get to download the forms later Monday morning...just a thought.

Nancy Selleck
01-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Patrick, the postal service is not nearly as predictable as you are suggesting. I think it was last year, a rider who lives less than 5 minutes from the CMRA office didn't get his mailed forms for a week.

How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. I know it's hard to believe, but some folks still don't have access to a computer. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Perhaps next year, if we warn everyone in advance, we can go to online only.

Cory, yes, you can fax the mailed forms or you can download the online forms and fax them as well.

Nancy Selleck
01-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Patrick, the postal service is not nearly as predictable as you are suggesting. I think it was last year, a rider who lives less than 5 minutes from the CMRA office didn't get his mailed forms for a week.

How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. I know it's hard to believe, but some folks still don't have access to a computer. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Perhaps next year, if we warn everyone in advance, we can go to online only.

Cory, yes, you can fax the mailed forms or you can download the online forms and fax them as well.

Patrick Kelly
01-14-2009, 12:36 PM
That sounds fair to me. Actually I was thinking of all the people we live farther off, not myself. With a little luck I might get it in the mail the next day and have had an unfair advantage over the people we have in south Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas etc. If it doesnít bother anyone else, it doesnít bother me. It's no biggie either way. Thanks.

Patrick Kelly
01-14-2009, 12:36 PM
That sounds fair to me. Actually I was thinking of all the people we live farther off, not myself. With a little luck I might get it in the mail the next day and have had an unfair advantage over the people we have in south Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas etc. If it doesnít bother anyone else, it doesnít bother me. It's no biggie either way. Thanks.

mnellis
01-14-2009, 12:44 PM
How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. </div></div>

Good idea Nancy.

mnellis
01-14-2009, 12:44 PM
How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. </div></div>

Good idea Nancy.

James Keenan
01-14-2009, 09:12 PM
well if you don't have a computer haha go to an internet cafe - yes and i know someone without a computer who is hella fast...

but its sounds like the forms needed to be just mailed whenever but when the forms are posted at XX time on monday that is actually the first time people can register and send their stuff in. Then that i guess would be the most "fair" giving all the same time to register except the back wood types. If you don't have a computer tough, go to one that day. I will be faxing and registering David Rice's info in since he doesn't have internet.

James Keenan
01-14-2009, 09:12 PM
well if you don't have a computer haha go to an internet cafe - yes and i know someone without a computer who is hella fast...

but its sounds like the forms needed to be just mailed whenever but when the forms are posted at XX time on monday that is actually the first time people can register and send their stuff in. Then that i guess would be the most "fair" giving all the same time to register except the back wood types. If you don't have a computer tough, go to one that day. I will be faxing and registering David Rice's info in since he doesn't have internet.

Darnell Dorsey
01-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Here is an idea, send out the pre entry form and give enough time for everyone to get them, something like two weeks. Then start accepting pre entry faxs at 3 AM. Any forms received before 3 AM will be held/delayed 24 hours. So now a bunch of racers will be over there fax machine in the middle of the night trying to send in there forms.
Then Nancy, you would get to come into the office with a fax machine out of paper answering machine full of messages and the phone ringing off the wall, with a some racer strung out from the off season, deprived of sleep hyped up on coffee. Talking really fast saying, "Didya get my fax for my enrty? You know my pre entry thing, I sent it, I mean faxed it, did ya get it? Didya, Didya huh?!?"

We're gonna miss you Nancy.

Darnell Dorsey
01-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Here is an idea, send out the pre entry form and give enough time for everyone to get them, something like two weeks. Then start accepting pre entry faxs at 3 AM. Any forms received before 3 AM will be held/delayed 24 hours. So now a bunch of racers will be over there fax machine in the middle of the night trying to send in there forms.
Then Nancy, you would get to come into the office with a fax machine out of paper answering machine full of messages and the phone ringing off the wall, with a some racer strung out from the off season, deprived of sleep hyped up on coffee. Talking really fast saying, "Didya get my fax for my enrty? You know my pre entry thing, I sent it, I mean faxed it, did ya get it? Didya, Didya huh?!?"

We're gonna miss you Nancy.

Nancy Selleck
01-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Darnell, you are sweet! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm going to miss you too!

Nancy Selleck
01-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Darnell, you are sweet! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm going to miss you too!

James Keenan
01-17-2009, 12:36 PM
exactly.

if you ask me this whole fax'ing thing is quite primitive anyhow haha

just fill out the forms and submit - they can easily be held in order of recieving them back at the cmra office. just don't tell anyone when it'll be ready for licensing - make it some random off time when ever you feel like dealing with it all haha

James Keenan
01-17-2009, 12:36 PM
exactly.

if you ask me this whole fax'ing thing is quite primitive anyhow haha

just fill out the forms and submit - they can easily be held in order of recieving them back at the cmra office. just don't tell anyone when it'll be ready for licensing - make it some random off time when ever you feel like dealing with it all haha

james ellis
01-19-2009, 10:32 AM
wake up Nancy!

james ellis
01-19-2009, 10:32 AM
wake up Nancy!

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Watch out! Nancy has a nasty ruler to bust your knuckles with! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

On a side note..... when can we start faxing pre entries in?

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 10:38 AM
Watch out! Nancy has a nasty ruler to bust your knuckles with! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

On a side note..... when can we start faxing pre entries in?

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
James, I don't need a wake up call...I've been awake since 3:30 a.m. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Thanks anyway.

Danny, you can fax them in as soon as you have it.

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
James, I don't need a wake up call...I've been awake since 3:30 a.m. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Thanks anyway.

Danny, you can fax them in as soon as you have it.

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: james ellis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wake up Nancy! </div></div>

patience my fellow grasshopper /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: james ellis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wake up Nancy! </div></div>

patience my fellow grasshopper /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Patrick Kelly
01-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I am poised in my starting blocks and ready to go. Iíve got three pens ready in case two die. The car is warmed up. I refresh the forms page every ten seconds. As soon as they are posted, Iíll print out the form, jump in the car and fill out the form at the same time as I drive like a madman to the Office Depot to fax itÖThe girlfriend seems annoyed that I wonít leave and go do anything until this is taken care of, but I know Iíve got my priorities straight.

Patrick Kelly
01-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I am poised in my starting blocks and ready to go. Iíve got three pens ready in case two die. The car is warmed up. I refresh the forms page every ten seconds. As soon as they are posted, Iíll print out the form, jump in the car and fill out the form at the same time as I drive like a madman to the Office Depot to fax itÖThe girlfriend seems annoyed that I wonít leave and go do anything until this is taken care of, but I know Iíve got my priorities straight.

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 11:07 AM
I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 11:07 AM
I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif</div></div>

And after that slowly fade to the back???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif</div></div>

And after that slowly fade to the back???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 11:14 AM
can we get a "fax received for pre-entries" thread also? i'm worried my fax machine is not up to par. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

this is a race to pre-entry...no transponder to know our position, so i just wanna know if i finished the race or not /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 11:14 AM
can we get a "fax received for pre-entries" thread also? i'm worried my fax machine is not up to par. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

this is a race to pre-entry...no transponder to know our position, so i just wanna know if i finished the race or not /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You wasnt on POLL for to long.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You wasnt on POLL for to long.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You wasnt on POLL for to long.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Blankenship</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And after that slowly fade to the back???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yep Yep! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if I can pull off another pole position like I did last year???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You wasnt on POLL for to long.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Blankenship</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And after that slowly fade to the back???? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yep Yep! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Forms are posted.

Please read the instructions. There are new things this year. Incomplete pre-entries will be set aside until they are complete and all information is received.

Good luck!!

Also, if you have not sent in a 2009 CMRA license, I can't accept a pre-entry.

And another thing...a cover sheet is not necessary. I am the only one who works here. I will receive it. Please save paper and ink!

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Forms are posted.

Please read the instructions. There are new things this year. Incomplete pre-entries will be set aside until they are complete and all information is received.

Good luck!!

Also, if you have not sent in a 2009 CMRA license, I can't accept a pre-entry.

And another thing...a cover sheet is not necessary. I am the only one who works here. I will receive it. Please save paper and ink!

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 11:50 AM
holy cow....i don't have my transponder here at work, i faxed it in without it, can i call you with my transponder number tomorrow?

thanks nancy you're the best!

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 11:50 AM
holy cow....i don't have my transponder here at work, i faxed it in without it, can i call you with my transponder number tomorrow?

thanks nancy you're the best!

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
I've already received 3 pre-entries without transponder numbers listed. This is considered an incomplete pre-entry. These forms will be relegated to my "pending" file until I receive all the information.

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
I've already received 3 pre-entries without transponder numbers listed. This is considered an incomplete pre-entry. These forms will be relegated to my "pending" file until I receive all the information.

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 12:01 PM
please disregard my first fax...i sent in another fax to rent a transponder /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 12:01 PM
please disregard my first fax...i sent in another fax to rent a transponder /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:22 PM
OKAY! LISTEN UP!

I AM GETTING READY TO TURN THE FAX OFF. EVERY FORM COMING THROUGH HERE IS INCOMPLETE.

FILL OUT YOUR FORMS COMPLETELY OR I WILL SHRED IT AND YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SEND THEM!!

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:22 PM
OKAY! LISTEN UP!

I AM GETTING READY TO TURN THE FAX OFF. EVERY FORM COMING THROUGH HERE IS INCOMPLETE.

FILL OUT YOUR FORMS COMPLETELY OR I WILL SHRED IT AND YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SEND THEM!!

PavanDendi
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something.

PavanDendi
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something.

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
EVERYONE! PUT YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THE PAYMENT FORM! HOW DO I KNOW WHO IT BELONGS TO?

FILL IN THE AMOUNTS, BIKE NUMBER!

BEFORE YOU FAX IN YOUR FORMS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
EVERYONE! PUT YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THE PAYMENT FORM! HOW DO I KNOW WHO IT BELONGS TO?

FILL IN THE AMOUNTS, BIKE NUMBER!

BEFORE YOU FAX IN YOUR FORMS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
IF IT'S A SEASON ENTRY, PUT A CHECK IN THE BOX AND LEAVE THE EVENT DATE AND TRACK BLANK!!!

MY GOSH!

Y'ALL ARE KILLING ME!

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
IF IT'S A SEASON ENTRY, PUT A CHECK IN THE BOX AND LEAVE THE EVENT DATE AND TRACK BLANK!!!

MY GOSH!

Y'ALL ARE KILLING ME!

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 12:34 PM
okay, sorry nancy. i sent in my final fax. i left out my name and number on the payment form. apologiesssss.

Tony Ta
okay, sorry nancy. i sent in my final fax. i left out my name and number on the payment form. apologiesssss.

Danny Clark
woops how did I miss that bike number box on the payment form! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Danny Clark
woops how did I miss that bike number box on the payment form! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pavan Dendi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something. </div></div>

I got a payment form, but no pre-entry form.

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 12:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pavan Dendi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something. </div></div>

I got a payment form, but no pre-entry form.

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">woops how did I miss that bike number box on the payment form! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

I told you....use the Geritol, it could help your impaired vision.

Dan Blankenship
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">woops how did I miss that bike number box on the payment form! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

I told you....use the Geritol, it could help your impaired vision.

PavanDendi
Hmm...I got the confirmation for both pages sent. I will send you the pre-entry form right now.

PavanDendi
Hmm...I got the confirmation for both pages sent. I will send you the pre-entry form right now.

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Can you all please quit faxing in your PRE ENTRIES so that mine will go through.... LOL

For some reason it keeps telling me it is busy.

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Can you all please quit faxing in your PRE ENTRIES so that mine will go through.... LOL

For some reason it keeps telling me it is busy.

Tony Ta
01-19-2009, 12:42 PM
could you please confirm my form is complete also....damn i'm such a pain in the behind today. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

thank you nancy

Tony Ta
could you please confirm my form is complete also....damn i'm such a pain in the behind today. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

thank you nancy

Danny Clark
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you all please quit faxing in your PRE ENTRYIES so that mine will go through.... LOL

For some reason it keeps telling me it is busy. </div></div>

lol... looks like I will be ahead of you on the grid at least once this season! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Danny Clark
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you all please quit faxing in your PRE ENTRYIES so that mine will go through.... LOL

For some reason it keeps telling me it is busy. </div></div>

lol... looks like I will be ahead of you on the grid at least once this season! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

PavanDendi
01-19-2009, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pavan Dendi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something. </div></div>

I got a payment form, but no pre-entry form. </div></div>

I just sent you my pre-entry form again. Thanks for your patience, Nancy. Thanks for putting up with us!

PavanDendi
01-19-2009, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pavan Dendi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy, I just sent mine a few minutes ago. I double checked to make sure it was complete before I sent it. Please let me know if that was not the case. Apologies if I happened to forget something. </div></div>

I got a payment form, but no pre-entry form. </div></div>

I just sent you my pre-entry form again. Thanks for your patience, Nancy. Thanks for putting up with us!

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Nancy,

Please allow me to appologize for people like Danny, I have come to realize what a PAIN his group of HIGH JACKERS and him are.

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Nancy,

Please allow me to appologize for people like Danny, I have come to realize what a PAIN his group of HIGH JACKERS and him are.

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:54 PM
and YES Danny I hope this is the only TIME you are ahead of me on the GRID...LOL.. maybe we can start at the back together later in the YEAR...LOL

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 12:54 PM
and YES Danny I hope this is the only TIME you are ahead of me on the GRID...LOL.. maybe we can start at the back together later in the YEAR...LOL

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
<span style="color: #FF6666">Unless you are the parent of a rider who is a minor, you MAY NOT sign someone else's name on a pre-entry form. You are signing a liability release form and it is illegal to sign someone else's name.

Per the rulebook, the penalty for signing someone else's name is disqualification, suspension and/or a fine.

This is a serious violation and if there's any doubt about a signature, I will compare it with the signature on the rider's license application.</span>

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 01:08 PM
<span style="color: #FF6666">Unless you are the parent of a rider who is a minor, you MAY NOT sign someone else's name on a pre-entry form. You are signing a liability release form and it is illegal to sign someone else's name.

Per the rulebook, the penalty for signing someone else's name is disqualification, suspension and/or a fine.

This is a serious violation and if there's any doubt about a signature, I will compare it with the signature on the rider's license application.</span>

Ronald Harris
01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but here goes.......On the PAYMENT FORM, if I am pre-entering for "SEASON ENTRY" Mini Endurance, do I leave the amounts blank so you can use them each event to fill in yourself, do I total the whole season on one sheet, or do I do a seperate payment form for each event???

Ronald Harris
01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but here goes.......On the PAYMENT FORM, if I am pre-entering for "SEASON ENTRY" Mini Endurance, do I leave the amounts blank so you can use them each event to fill in yourself, do I total the whole season on one sheet, or do I do a seperate payment form for each event???

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes, leave the amounts blank. I will make all of the copies and fill in the appropriate amount.

And thank you for asking the question! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes, leave the amounts blank. I will make all of the copies and fill in the appropriate amount.

And thank you for asking the question! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Ronald Harris
01-19-2009, 01:55 PM
You're very welcome!

Ronald Harris
01-19-2009, 01:55 PM
You're very welcome!

jbroom
01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
good lord man, i bet nancy is counting the days until she doesn't have to put up with us! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jbroom
01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
good lord man, i bet nancy is counting the days until she doesn't have to put up with us! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

James Keenan
01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
man, i'm worried about the shredder now reading all this.

James Keenan
man, i'm worried about the shredder now reading all this.

Nancy Selleck
I feel like I've been run over with a truck! I'm mighty glad that I won't be in Turn One with y'all at the first race at Oak Hill! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Nancy Selleck
I feel like I've been run over with a truck! I'm mighty glad that I won't be in Turn One with y'all at the first race at Oak Hill! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm mighty glad that I won't be in Turn One with y'all at the first race at Oak Hill! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing earlier! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Danny Clark
01-19-2009, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm mighty glad that I won't be in Turn One with y'all at the first race at Oak Hill! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing earlier! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 02:41 PM
LOL... Nancy I bet we can manage to get you there if you would like to JOIN us..?

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 02:41 PM
LOL... Nancy I bet we can manage to get you there if you would like to JOIN us..?

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
I would be also if I was you JAMES... as keen as you are to DETAIL... Did you ever find the DIP stick for the R6 at Hallett? LOL

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
I would be also if I was you JAMES... as keen as you are to DETAIL... Did you ever find the DIP stick for the R6 at Hallett? LOL

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy,

Please allow me to appologize for people like Danny, I have come to realize what a PAIN his group of HIGH JACKERS and him are.</div></div>

Hey...I resemble that statement, but I will not be compared to the likes of Danny until I have actually had a beer with him or he pays my wife $120 and I move in and ravage the refrigerator.

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy,

Please allow me to appologize for people like Danny, I have come to realize what a PAIN his group of HIGH JACKERS and him are.</div></div>

Hey...I resemble that statement, but I will not be compared to the likes of Danny until I have actually had a beer with him or he pays my wife $120 and I move in and ravage the refrigerator.

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Well Dan, your conscience must have just got a hold of you 'cause I do not remember pointing any fingers...
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Jeremy Kidd
01-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Well Dan, your conscience must have just got a hold of you 'cause I do not remember pointing any fingers...
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 03:29 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif I did my best to stay away. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dan Blankenship
01-19-2009, 03:29 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif I did my best to stay away. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

James Keenan
01-19-2009, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be also if I was you JAMES... as keen as you are to DETAIL... Did you ever find the DIP stick for the R6 at Hallett? LOL </div></div>

naa i had to find some reason to get off that "made for little people" bike!! why else did you think i wrecked the thing

James Keenan
01-19-2009, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeremy kidd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be also if I was you JAMES... as keen as you are to DETAIL... Did you ever find the DIP stick for the R6 at Hallett? LOL </div></div>

naa i had to find some reason to get off that "made for little people" bike!! why else did you think i wrecked the thing

Patrick Kelly
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
By this time next year MotoGP 09 should be out and we can just settle grid positions for the first race with a big on line tournament!

Patrick Kelly
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
By this time next year MotoGP 09 should be out and we can just settle grid positions for the first race with a big on line tournament!