PDA

View Full Version : License Cards

Nancy Selleck
01-24-2009, 07:45 AM
License cards will be available at Oak Hill. Any cards not picked up will be mailed the following week when I get back to the office.

Until all license cards are distributed, I email a current membership list to Darryl each Friday.

Nancy Selleck
01-24-2009, 07:45 AM
License cards will be available at Oak Hill. Any cards not picked up will be mailed the following week when I get back to the office.

Until all license cards are distributed, I email a current membership list to Darryl each Friday.

Nancy Selleck
02-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Most of the license cards are in the mail today. The only exceptions are:

1. Riders who purchased a rulebook
2. Riders who licensed the week immediately before the Oak Hill race weekend.
3. Riders who licensed at Oak Hill.
4. Riders who made changes to their information at Oak Hill(competition number, address, etc.)

We will be mailing all the rest in the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone who picked up their license at Oak Hill this past weekend! I only had to mail 152 instead of 450!

Nancy Selleck
02-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Most of the license cards are in the mail today. The only exceptions are:

1. Riders who purchased a rulebook
2. Riders who licensed the week immediately before the Oak Hill race weekend.
3. Riders who licensed at Oak Hill.
4. Riders who made changes to their information at Oak Hill(competition number, address, etc.)

We will be mailing all the rest in the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone who picked up their license at Oak Hill this past weekend! I only had to mail 152 instead of 450!

Darnell Dorsey
03-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I wanted to pick mine up in person but the knee and pocket book aren't 100% yet.

Darnell Dorsey
03-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I wanted to pick mine up in person but the knee and pocket book aren't 100% yet.