PDA

View Full Version : Rulebook Addendum 2-11-09

Nancy Selleck
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
An addendum to the rulebook has been posted on the Forms page.

Nancy Selleck
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
An addendum to the rulebook has been posted on the Forms page.

Danny Clark
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Awesome! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I'll be adding another class to my entries now. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Danny Clark
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Awesome! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I'll be adding another class to my entries now. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Keith Hertell
02-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Hopefully a new BOD won't just change it back in the future.

Thanks to this one BTW.

Keith Hertell
02-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Hopefully a new BOD won't just change it back in the future.

Thanks to this one BTW.

Christopher Corder
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Keith,

Re-elect those of us that run again and you have no worries. :-)

Christopher Corder
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Keith,

Re-elect those of us that run again and you have no worries. :-)

John Orchard
02-18-2009, 07:54 PM
It looks like this change appears to be a done deal for the 2009 rules, but I'm curious what drove us to revert back to including nearly all classes in the "chase for the #1 plate"?

This change tends to swing us back to opening up the "#1 plate" qualifications to participants who only run the lightly contensted classes.

Traditionally, the #1 plate in a club (and our club) is representative of the best rider who performs at a consistent level all year long in a particular series.

I know we all have different views on this, just wanted to ask.

John Orchard
02-18-2009, 07:54 PM
It looks like this change appears to be a done deal for the 2009 rules, but I'm curious what drove us to revert back to including nearly all classes in the "chase for the #1 plate"?

This change tends to swing us back to opening up the "#1 plate" qualifications to participants who only run the lightly contensted classes.

Traditionally, the #1 plate in a club (and our club) is representative of the best rider who performs at a consistent level all year long in a particular series.

I know we all have different views on this, just wanted to ask.

Dustin Dominguez
02-19-2009, 11:32 AM
wow! So what happens if 3 people win three different races every weekend? 3 #1's?.?.?

Dustin Dominguez
02-19-2009, 11:32 AM
wow! So what happens if 3 people win three different races every weekend? 3 #1's?.?.?

Chris Randle
02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Sudden death! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Chris Randle
02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Sudden death! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Ronald Harris
02-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I thought it was penetrations!

Ronald Harris
02-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I thought it was penetrations!

Dan Blankenship
02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Orchard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like this change appears to be a done deal for the 2009 rules, but I'm curious what drove us to revert back to including nearly all classes in the "chase for the #1 plate"?

I know we all have different views on this, just wanted to ask.</div></div>

I was used to if you won that class you wore the number 1 plate in it. CMRA is the only one that I have had experience with that does it this way.

Dan Blankenship
02-20-2009, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Orchard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like this change appears to be a done deal for the 2009 rules, but I'm curious what drove us to revert back to including nearly all classes in the "chase for the #1 plate"?

I know we all have different views on this, just wanted to ask.</div></div>

I was used to if you won that class you wore the number 1 plate in it. CMRA is the only one that I have had experience with that does it this way.