PDA

View Full Version : Riders School??

Jiveturky
10-02-2002, 07:54 PM
I have a friend coming with me to MSR does he need to make reservations for riders school?? IF so who do I contact??

I heard there was a 50 bike limit at MSR for the endurance, is this true and should I preregister??

thanks, Eric Yost

Jiveturky
10-02-2002, 07:54 PM
I have a friend coming with me to MSR does he need to make reservations for riders school?? IF so who do I contact??

I heard there was a 50 bike limit at MSR for the endurance, is this true and should I preregister??

thanks, Eric Yost

ysr612
10-02-2002, 08:26 PM
last I heard 50 bike limit and team by standing then pre reg.

ysr612
10-02-2002, 08:26 PM
last I heard 50 bike limit and team by standing then pre reg.

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 09:23 AM
You don't have to make a reservation for our rider's school. Just show up by 7:30 AM to get registered and the bike teched. Take a look at the FAQ section og our website for more info.
The limit of 50 bikes on the endurance grid is due primarily to the limited space available on pit road. There were I believe about 44 bikes on the grid at the last TWS race. As this is the last race of the season the attendance may be off more than usual.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-03-2002, 09:23 AM
You don't have to make a reservation for our rider's school. Just show up by 7:30 AM to get registered and the bike teched. Take a look at the FAQ section og our website for more info.
The limit of 50 bikes on the endurance grid is due primarily to the limited space available on pit road. There were I believe about 44 bikes on the grid at the last TWS race. As this is the last race of the season the attendance may be off more than usual.
Brooks