PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Racers

Alan Etheredge
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
We have not received Ducati's Contingency Program for 2009. So, even though Ducati had contingency for all CMRA's 2008 dates we were in error showing them as having contingency on the bottom of the ECR Event Schedule.

The Manufacturer Contingency Dates Table (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2009/Contingency/2009%20Contingency%20Dates%203-11.pdf) on the forms page is updated to reflect current information.

We'll add Ducati info as soon as it is available.

Alan Etheredge
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
We have not received Ducati's Contingency Program for 2009. So, even though Ducati had contingency for all CMRA's 2008 dates we were in error showing them as having contingency on the bottom of the ECR Event Schedule.

The Manufacturer Contingency Dates Table (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2009/Contingency/2009%20Contingency%20Dates%203-11.pdf) on the forms page is updated to reflect current information.

We'll add Ducati info as soon as it is available.

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 01:47 PM
There is no Ducati contingency for 2009. That is from Ducati North America themselves.

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 01:47 PM
There is no Ducati contingency for 2009. That is from Ducati North America themselves.

Christopher Corder
03-11-2009, 04:19 PM
they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.

Christopher Corder
03-11-2009, 04:19 PM
they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

And on that note its why I have the 1098S and the shop not ponying up for my new 1198S!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

And on that note its why I have the 1098S and the shop not ponying up for my new 1198S!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriscorder325</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.</div></div>
Well, there's a little more to it than that, but yeah... not enough dollars to go around.

Makes you appreciate dealers like AF1 that much more.

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriscorder325</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.</div></div>
Well, there's a little more to it than that, but yeah... not enough dollars to go around.

Makes you appreciate dealers like AF1 that much more.

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.C. Slaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

Must be terrible for you... lol

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.C. Slaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

Must be terrible for you... lol

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Ohhh its horrible!!!! I hate the fact that they make me ride these machines!!! LOL

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Ohhh its horrible!!!! I hate the fact that they make me ride these machines!!! LOL

Ted Phillips
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Makes you appreciate dealers like AF1 that much more.</div></div>

Uh oh, you're still on a Duc for this year right?

Ted Phillips
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Uh oh, you're still on a Duc for this year right?

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ted phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Uh oh, you're still on a Duc for this year right? </div></div>

yup... I like my duc.
We'll see what 2010 brings though;)

Van Blaylock
03-11-2009, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ted phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Uh oh, you're still on a Duc for this year right? </div></div>

yup... I like my duc.
We'll see what 2010 brings though;)

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
AF1 is fantastic but they are far away and my Boss at the shop would not appreciate me taking my bike elsewhere to have it tuned!!Specialy seeing that we sent one of our own to the "DUCATI SCHOOL" to learn how to work on them!! We have been a Duck dealer for 15 years and my guy is really good!! Hell its faster than I can ride anyway!!!! LOL but on that note we have converstated with Micah about some things!!

Great guys at AF1

JC Slaton
03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
AF1 is fantastic but they are far away and my Boss at the shop would not appreciate me taking my bike elsewhere to have it tuned!!Specialy seeing that we sent one of our own to the "DUCATI SCHOOL" to learn how to work on them!! We have been a Duck dealer for 15 years and my guy is really good!! Hell its faster than I can ride anyway!!!! LOL but on that note we have converstated with Micah about some things!!

Great guys at AF1

Ted Phillips
03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
yup... I like my duc.
We'll see what 2010 brings though;)</div></div>

Cool, I was doing a quick check to see if there were any more surprises in store for Sunday.

Ted Phillips
03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
yup... I like my duc.
We'll see what 2010 brings though;)</div></div>

Cool, I was doing a quick check to see if there were any more surprises in store for Sunday.

Dan Blankenship
03-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Haha...ya'll get to hang out with the no money making Triumph's. At least I can get a few bones from AF1.

Dan Blankenship
03-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Haha...ya'll get to hang out with the no money making Triumph's. At least I can get a few bones from AF1.

JC Slaton
03-12-2009, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Blankenship</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha...ya'll get to hang out with the no money making Triumph's. At least I can get a few bones from AF1. </div></div>

Hey I do get rid of a lot of Triumphs so I can actually make money on those!!! Not Bad!! LOL The new 09 675 is bad [censored]!!!!

JC Slaton
03-12-2009, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Blankenship</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha...ya'll get to hang out with the no money making Triumph's. At least I can get a few bones from AF1. </div></div>

Hey I do get rid of a lot of Triumphs so I can actually make money on those!!! Not Bad!! LOL The new 09 675 is bad [censored]!!!!

Van Blaylock
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
this has got to be some kind of "all time low" record for the mboard here... thread-jacking a thread in the announcment page.

we're pathetic. lol

Van Blaylock
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
this has got to be some kind of "all time low" record for the mboard here... thread-jacking a thread in the announcment page.

we're pathetic. lol

Chris Randle
03-12-2009, 11:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this has got to be some kind of "all time low" record for the mboard here... thread-jacking a thread in the announcment page.

we're pathetic. lol </div></div>

it's you guys with the fancy bikes! Like you are entitled or somn. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chris Randle
03-12-2009, 11:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this has got to be some kind of "all time low" record for the mboard here... thread-jacking a thread in the announcment page.

it's you guys with the fancy bikes! Like you are entitled or somn. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Van Blaylock
03-13-2009, 01:43 AM
and I got a fancy payment to go along with it! lol

Van Blaylock
03-13-2009, 01:43 AM
and I got a fancy payment to go along with it! lol

Dan Blankenship
03-15-2009, 02:13 PM

But we have so much fun doing it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Dan Blankenship
03-15-2009, 02:13 PM

But we have so much fun doing it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif