PDA

View Full Version : Big Bike endurance at TWS

jbroom
03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm interested in doing some big bike endurance at TWS. I've done tons of mini endurance over the past 4 or 5 years, but not on a big bike yet. I would love to try out an SV650, but a 600 would be cool too.

i can keep a pretty decent pace if the track conditions are good (i've come to realize that i'm no good in the wet), and manage to stay out of trouble unlike my mini endurance teamates so far this year /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

jbroom
03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm interested in doing some big bike endurance at TWS. I've done tons of mini endurance over the past 4 or 5 years, but not on a big bike yet. I would love to try out an SV650, but a 600 would be cool too.

i can keep a pretty decent pace if the track conditions are good (i've come to realize that i'm no good in the wet), and manage to stay out of trouble unlike my mini endurance teamates so far this year /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

jbroom
03-23-2009, 07:01 PM
bump... anyone think they'll need a rider?

i was running 1:37s on a ninja 250 at cresson yesterday (ccw).... ..... pretty decent times as far as i can tell.

jbroom
03-23-2009, 07:01 PM
bump... anyone think they'll need a rider?

i was running 1:37s on a ninja 250 at cresson yesterday (ccw).... ..... pretty decent times as far as i can tell.