PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - NEW FAX NUMBER

Alan Etheredge
03-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Effective NOW please send all pre-entries (or any other fax / phone calls) to the new Bastrop office numbers in my sig line below. We'll update forms and contact pages on the website ASAP.

If you sent a fax to the old number on March 17, please resend that to the new number.

Note we are now using a paperless fax handler (MyFax.com) which means we have a toll-free FAX number and we do not have a paper-based fax machine in the office. No more paper jams, no more paper outage, no more busy signals, 100% fax delivery. If you feed it into your fax machine with the right side "up" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif, I will get it.

Alan Etheredge
03-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Effective NOW please send all pre-entries (or any other fax / phone calls) to the new Bastrop office numbers in my sig line below. We'll update forms and contact pages on the website ASAP.

If you sent a fax to the old number on March 17, please resend that to the new number.

Note we are now using a paperless fax handler (MyFax.com) which means we have a toll-free FAX number and we do not have a paper-based fax machine in the office. No more paper jams, no more paper outage, no more busy signals, 100% fax delivery. If you feed it into your fax machine with the right side "up" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif, I will get it.

Dewayne Davis
03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Awesome,Thanks Alan

Dewayne Davis
03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Awesome,Thanks Alan

Dan Blankenship
03-18-2009, 10:52 AM
What about doing this through email for those of us that are able too? I was able to email all of my pre-entries to Brand X road racing back in 2002 and here we are in 2009 still faxing to CMRA.

Dan Blankenship
03-18-2009, 10:52 AM
What about doing this through email for those of us that are able too? I was able to email all of my pre-entries to Brand X road racing back in 2002 and here we are in 2009 still faxing to CMRA.

gssbmm
03-18-2009, 12:32 PM
+1

gssbmm
03-18-2009, 12:32 PM
+1

Alan Etheredge
03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
We will continue to look at ways to improve our services for racers.

At this time I am not ready to open up email entries for several reasons, most having to do with data management on my end and ensuring consistent time-stamping of entries.

Most who have the ability to scan a signed form for email attachment also have the ability to fax from their computer. If you are not connected to a land-line you may want to investigate the MyFax.com service for faxing from your computer without a land-line connection.

Alan Etheredge
03-18-2009, 12:37 PM
We will continue to look at ways to improve our services for racers.

At this time I am not ready to open up email entries for several reasons, most having to do with data management on my end and ensuring consistent time-stamping of entries.

Most who have the ability to scan a signed form for email attachment also have the ability to fax from their computer. If you are not connected to a land-line you may want to investigate the MyFax.com service for faxing from your computer without a land-line connection.