PDA

View Full Version : Web Site Updates

Alan Etheredge
03-26-2009, 09:20 AM
The CMRA web site was substantially updated last night to reflect 2009 sponsors, contingency, rules and practices of the club.

Please look it over and let me know of typos or errors so I can fix that.

FORMS PAGE now has information about current class sponsors / requirements and updated contingency info. We'll add even more contingency forms in the near future.

All pre-entry forms now have the new address and contact info - please download the new forms if you have saved the old ones for your use.

INVOLVEMENT PAGE has been updated to reflect our current licensing procedure. Probably not of interest to current racers but I'd appreciate it if you could look it over and let me know about typos.

Thanks!

Alan Etheredge
03-26-2009, 09:20 AM
The CMRA web site was substantially updated last night to reflect 2009 sponsors, contingency, rules and practices of the club.

Please look it over and let me know of typos or errors so I can fix that.

FORMS PAGE now has information about current class sponsors / requirements and updated contingency info. We'll add even more contingency forms in the near future.

All pre-entry forms now have the new address and contact info - please download the new forms if you have saved the old ones for your use.

INVOLVEMENT PAGE has been updated to reflect our current licensing procedure. Probably not of interest to current racers but I'd appreciate it if you could look it over and let me know about typos.

Thanks!