PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Wilkins needs a ride @ Hallett

SV88
04-23-2009, 01:05 PM
I had my team @ the first two races but now the R6 will be @ Road America in a week. The SV will be @ Hallett and if I don't get a ride on an A/B/C SB or SS. would consider endurancing the SV as long as I can get at least one other reliable rider who can pay his share - split entry fee, tires and gas.

SV88
04-23-2009, 01:05 PM
I had my team @ the first two races but now the R6 will be @ Road America in a week. The SV will be @ Hallett and if I don't get a ride on an A/B/C SB or SS. would consider endurancing the SV as long as I can get at least one other reliable rider who can pay his share - split entry fee, tires and gas.

cossatot
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Stephen,

I would be interested in riding the SV with you if you can't get another ride.

cossatot
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Stephen,

I would be interested in riding the SV with you if you can't get another ride.

David Branyon
04-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Stephen,
Per the other thread, I'm sure Luke Conlin would be interested. Feel free to give him a call and discuss with him.

David Branyon
04-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Stephen,
Per the other thread, I'm sure Luke Conlin would be interested. Feel free to give him a call and discuss with him.

SV88
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I've changed plans. With the Road America race this weekend and Blackhawk farms 3 weekends later, teaching a motorcycle class and another trip planned - it's just too much. Trying to prep. the house in Chicago for sale also - not moving to Houston but Terre Haute,In Why you may ask? I'll be working at a Marathon refinery in Robinson, il

SV88
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I've changed plans. With the Road America race this weekend and Blackhawk farms 3 weekends later, teaching a motorcycle class and another trip planned - it's just too much. Trying to prep. the house in Chicago for sale also - not moving to Houston but Terre Haute,In Why you may ask? I'll be working at a Marathon refinery in Robinson, il