PDA

View Full Version : Marcus and Fish

Beckley Racing
10-03-2002, 11:53 PM
By the way it is incredible the people you can meet in this sport that go outta their way to help an aspiring racer.

Marcus Mc Bain and Scott Fisher have taken an interest in my kid Scotty and that is why they are going to Oak Hill is to dail him into road racing. His mom and I really appreciate all their efforts. We didn't ask them - they asked us and we are felling blessed!

To have Marcus teaching Scott and then to have Fish twisting the wrenches is an un-believeable opportunity for this 16year old dirt tracker who is wanting to be a pro road racer.

Scotty is wired - he realizes the need to know the technique and knows that Marcus can teach him how first to be a road racer and then next to be a fast one!

Knowing how fast and reliable Fish can build a motorcycle is also part of the process of getting comfortable, and getting comfortable is a big key to dropping lap times and getting on the box.

In our racing program safety is number one and we have taken measures to make sure if anything does happen we have an ambulance rented to be on standby. The ambulance will be there from 10am to 4pm (6hrs).

Let's hope it never has to move....

Everyone have fun at Oak Hill on Saturday and again we thank all of you who have helped us and shown your friendship.

seeya-
Ed Beckley
(Scotty's proud Dad)
www.scottbeckley.com (http://www.scottbeckley.com)

Beckley Racing
10-03-2002, 11:53 PM
By the way it is incredible the people you can meet in this sport that go outta their way to help an aspiring racer.

Marcus Mc Bain and Scott Fisher have taken an interest in my kid Scotty and that is why they are going to Oak Hill is to dail him into road racing. His mom and I really appreciate all their efforts. We didn't ask them - they asked us and we are felling blessed!

To have Marcus teaching Scott and then to have Fish twisting the wrenches is an un-believeable opportunity for this 16year old dirt tracker who is wanting to be a pro road racer.

Scotty is wired - he realizes the need to know the technique and knows that Marcus can teach him how first to be a road racer and then next to be a fast one!

Knowing how fast and reliable Fish can build a motorcycle is also part of the process of getting comfortable, and getting comfortable is a big key to dropping lap times and getting on the box.

In our racing program safety is number one and we have taken measures to make sure if anything does happen we have an ambulance rented to be on standby. The ambulance will be there from 10am to 4pm (6hrs).

Let's hope it never has to move....

Everyone have fun at Oak Hill on Saturday and again we thank all of you who have helped us and shown your friendship.

seeya-
Ed Beckley
(Scotty's proud Dad)
www.scottbeckley.com (http://www.scottbeckley.com)