PDA

View Full Version : MSR Schedule Posted - BIG CHANGE

Alan Etheredge
07-01-2009, 09:23 PM
The MSR detailed event schedule is finally posted on the home page and schedule page.

NOTICE - E SUPERSTOCK WILL BE RUN ON SATURDAY MORNING NOT SUNDAY.

E Superstock is still a Big-Bike Class for all purposes. Use the Big-Bike pre-entry form to enter this class. If this is the ONLY Big-Bike class you enter the price will be $50 and there will be no cornerworker fee (and no post-entry fee if you enter at the track).

If you enter more than this Big-Bike class the price will be per the usual multi-entry discount scheme (you will not pay more than $50 for this entry).

If you have already sent a pre-entry, I will make the necessary price adjustment.

If you have already pre-entered and do not make the late-announced Saturday grid, you will be refunded 100% of this class.

This class will be on Saturday for the rest of this season. Fee's and forms will be revised before the next event to make all of this easier for all of us.

Please call if you have questions - I know this is a late change and a bit confusing.

Alan Etheredge
07-01-2009, 09:23 PM
The MSR detailed event schedule is finally posted on the home page and schedule page.

NOTICE - E SUPERSTOCK WILL BE RUN ON SATURDAY MORNING NOT SUNDAY.

E Superstock is still a Big-Bike Class for all purposes. Use the Big-Bike pre-entry form to enter this class. If this is the ONLY Big-Bike class you enter the price will be $50 and there will be no cornerworker fee (and no post-entry fee if you enter at the track).

If you enter more than this Big-Bike class the price will be per the usual multi-entry discount scheme (you will not pay more than $50 for this entry).

If you have already sent a pre-entry, I will make the necessary price adjustment.

If you have already pre-entered and do not make the late-announced Saturday grid, you will be refunded 100% of this class.

This class will be on Saturday for the rest of this season. Fee's and forms will be revised before the next event to make all of this easier for all of us.

Please call if you have questions - I know this is a late change and a bit confusing.

Brent Wood
07-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Alan the newly posted schedule shows a 5 hour race, but the main schedule on the home page under schedule is showing a 6 hour race. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Brent Wood
07-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Alan the newly posted schedule shows a 5 hour race, but the main schedule on the home page under schedule is showing a 6 hour race. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Alan Etheredge
07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Thank you, Brent, the schedule has been fixed - you may need to refresh your page to get the proper version showing the 6 hr endurance starting at 11:00AM.

Alan Etheredge
07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Thank you, Brent, the schedule has been fixed - you may need to refresh your page to get the proper version showing the 6 hr endurance starting at 11:00AM.