PDA

View Full Version : Thanx

Dustin Dominguez
08-12-2009, 12:38 PM
First of all I would like to thank Jesus Christ for blessing me in so many ways!!! My dad is the most awesome father in the world!!!!!!!! Even with the issues that have happened he still trys to help me get to the AMA nationals. Racing would never have been a choice for me without him. I want to say a BIG thanks to House of Kawasaki for all the help this year. They gave me a job so I could keep racing. A big thanks to Arai helmets for letting me wear the best helmet on the market. Tucker Rocky for all the gear that keeps me safe. Speed amd Strength leathers for also keeping me safe. North Texas Superbikes and Dunlop for putting the best tires money can buy on my 2009 kawasaki zx6r. Les Banta and the Double life corp for the support all the years i have been racing. Kyle Martin And M4 for putting my their pipe on my bike so it can run the best. kicker for my pre-race jams lol. My little sis for ceering me on! All the cmra staff for putting on a grade A event. The racers for putting on a show this weekend. If I have forgot anyone I cant say sorry enough.

"Dont worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6"

jbroom
08-12-2009, 01:46 PM
nice job this weekend.

i worked the bus stop on sunday and you were flying into there. both wheels chattering on entrance and all

RICHARD MCFARLAND
08-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Great job Dustin..looked like you really had 'er dialed in!