PDA

View Full Version : Hallett August Ty Howard Rookie Expert Award ....

Alan Etheredge
08-12-2009, 03:13 PM
..... goes to Ted Phillips.

Congrats, Ted and thanks Ty for your support!

Ted Phillips
08-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Well that's an unexpected pick-me-up after a downer of a weekend. Thanks! I really appreciate it.

David Roy
08-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Great job Tedro.

Chris Randle
08-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Woo Hoo! Go Teeddd it's your birthday! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff Hughes
08-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Congrats Ted. The way you've been riding, I'm surprised it took this long.

Van Blaylock
08-16-2009, 01:30 PM
aaahhhh damnit!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif yea ted!

Bill Erzal
08-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Here Here! dammit, I spilled my wine again. Congrats Teddy, this was overdue.

Ted Phillips
08-17-2009, 04:50 PM
I have a feeling it has something to do with Ty passing me in morning practice. After squeezing past he kept looking back over his shoulder at me, no doubt wondering why I was hesitant to keep up.

What he didn't know was that I was mesmerized by his tail light on his Daytona Tuono. I kept waiting for it to come on like a brake light.

"Holy carp, he's going deep into Everybody's Favorite!"
"Touch the brakes man!"

Danny Clark
08-17-2009, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ted phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

"Holy carp, he's going deep into Everybody's Favorite!"
"Touch the brakes man!" </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ted Phillips
08-25-2009, 04:47 PM
I just talked to Dave about this weekend's trackday. I was going to sign up but only 2 other people have registered and the minimum to have the class is usually 5.

Anyone else want to join me?

Danny Clark
08-25-2009, 04:53 PM
well I was supposed to have a Ty Howard rookie expert award coming to me that I wanted to use this weekend too but I can't seem to get it from Alan.... I think Alan's gonna use it for himself or something! lol

JC Slaton
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Great just what we all need!!!! Ted to get faster!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif congrats man take it easy on us!!!

Roger Albert
08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
&gt; Anyone else want to join me?

If I can get Barry to shoulder most of the suspension setup load on Saturday, then I might be able to join, especially if it's going to make or break the minimum count. Buzz me if I can help.

Danny Clark
08-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I've joined in.... well it's either me or Cory but one of us will be there for the Ty class.

Ted Phillips
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roger Albert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&gt; Anyone else want to join me?

If I can get Barry to shoulder most of the suspension setup load on Saturday, then I might be able to join, especially if it's going to make or break the minimum count. Buzz me if I can help. </div></div>

Thanks Roger, but you gotta be earning money for Zac! Dave says the class is on for Saturday so big thanks to him and Ty.

Bill Klindworth
08-27-2009, 01:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ted phillips</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just talked to Dave about this weekend's trackday. I was going to sign up but only 2 other people have registered and the minimum to have the class is usually 5.

Anyone else want to join me? </div></div>

If it's OK with Dave I will upgrade to Ty's class. ( I need all the coaching I can get )

You guys remember to wave at me when you pass so I don't get lonely out there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I'll be the slow old fat guy trying to relive my lost youth ! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

BTW do they provide those orange slow moving vehicle triangles for my bike
http://www.safetysystemshawaii.com/store/assets/images/product-catalog/bs_regulatory_signs/rmisc/ssm_alum_hi.jpg

Roger Albert
08-27-2009, 02:53 AM
&gt; Thanks Roger, but you gotta be earning money for Zac!

No worries, I have all of Friday evening for that.
Unless Saturday is so slow I don't even make my gas money home, I'll probably kick some of that in too (and if it should happen to be a slow work day, then we'll get people squeezed in anyway)

But I WILL try to stay out of your way there Ted. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif