PDA

View Full Version : Dallas M/C Show - Nov.13-14-15 - Workers Wanted

Harry Tomlinson
11-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Cinnamon Kearns with Advanstar is looking for DFW area workers for the show. Last year workers received weekend admission to the show and t-shirts. Anyone interested in working please follow the contact information below:

FROM ADVANSTAR:
The schedule is outlined below and obviously we don’t expect one person to work the entire run of hours – they are welcome to break the day up into shifts or however they want to work it.

They can contact me directly this year and my email address is ckernes@advanstar.com or my direct number is 949/954-8830.

Thank you again for your help with this; I look forward to hearing back from you and any members of the CMRA that are interested in volunteering.

Best regards,

Cinnamon

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
Postcard Redemption
2 people, 3:30pm – 9pm

Exit Surveys
4 people, 4pm – 9pm

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
Postcard Redemption
3 people, 9am – 8pm

Exit Surveys
4 people, 9:30am – 8pm

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15

Postcard Redemption
2 people, 9:30am – 5pm

Exit Surveys
4 people, 10am – 5pm

Cinnamon Kernes
Operations Manager

Dan Blankenship
11-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Since I piped up I will stand up...I will check my plans for that weekend and discuss with the wife but I will make plans to drive up from Houston to work most likely on Saturday.

Dan Blankenship
11-03-2009, 11:02 PM
I am in...I will be available for Saturday late morning or afternoon since I will be driving up from Houston.

Dan Blankenship
11-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I was gunning to make this but work has me tied up this weekend a can't getaway.

Sheila Paul
11-14-2009, 09:37 AM
I am working in the women's center this weekend. If anyone is at the show come by and say hi.