PDA

View Full Version : 2010-2011 Board of Directors Results

Harry Tomlinson
11-03-2009, 08:38 PM
First, we would like to thank all who "stepped up" to run for the 2010-2011 Board. We appreciate your giving back to the club and wanting to participate in the future direction of the organization. Les, Roger, Melissa, Lee and Wayne we hope that you all will consider running in upcoming elections.

Second, a tremendous thanks to the membership. This year we had the largest turnout ever for an election.

Congratulations to the following:
Christopher Corder & Ronnie Hay - Current BoD members reelected for the next two years
John Orchard & Ty Howard - New BoD members for 2010 & 2011

They will be joining current members:
Norm McDonald
Steve Macnamara
Barry Nichols

Also I would like to thank exiting Board member Don Wagnon. Don was a significant contributor to the BoD over the past two years and he leaves some big shoes to fill.

Thank you very much for the privledge to serve on the Board for the past four years. Everyone who I have the opportunity to work with has shared a passion for thie organization.

John Orchard
11-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks Harry and congratulations to Chris, Ronnie & Ty.

Thank you also to everyone who took the time to vote this year - I'm told that there were 287 ballots received and counted, which is the highest voting response in club history!

I'm really looking forward to the next two years on the board - thank you for the opportunity to represent our club!

Christopher Corder
11-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Congrats to our new and returning BOD members and a HUGE thanks to Don and Harry for their service to the CMRA.

New guys......roll up your sleeves, we have a ton of work to do. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Ty Howard
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Congrats to Chris, Ronnie, and John. Its truely an honor to be selected to be a Board member. A big thanks to all how voted. Whether you voted for me or not I really appreciate everyone for voting. With having such a huge voter turn out it very inspiring to see that most every member is getting involved. Like Chris said we got alot of work to do and I'm already a week behind after just returning from California.

Thanks again for voting.