PDA

View Full Version : Season Thanks!

Eric Falt
11-11-2009, 12:02 PM
It is a great honor winning the #1 plate for 2009. There are many great racers in the CMRA and it is with pride that I say “I race with the best!” My passion is racing and to mix that with great competition, wonderful people and family fun, I feel truly blessed.

I want to thank the Lord for keeping a watchful eye over me this year. Each year as I get younger, I realize that every day is truly a blessing and that we are not in total control.

As always, I want to thank the best friend a guy could ever have, Laroy Montgomery for getting me hooked on this sport. I still feel his guidance, friendship and spirit with me.

I want to acknowledge my wife, Diane. She works a stressful job, keeps the house spotless, keeps up with our son’s very busy schedule, cooks me delicious meals and still makes time to get things packed and organized to go race. She puts on the Faltless Racing Team Captain hat and takes charge. She is my personal cheerleader at the track.

Thank you to the Faltless Racing Team, Bill, Rob and Clayton for your availability to help out or to laugh and make fun of me when I’m in a “stressful moment”.

Bridgestone supplied us with great traction this year for both endurance and sprint racing. John Hutchins’ service made me feel like a factory pilot. Thanks John for your support!

Jim Ricci has been a strong supporter over the years. Silkolene products kept us running smooth as silk which we attribute to one of the reasons we had no mechanical breakdowns again this year.

Tsubaki chains kept us hooked up and rolling strong.

A big thank you to Rich Desmond! Sonic Springs gave us good handling suspension with confidence.

Bell Helmet saved my life. Thank you Norm Olley!

Thank you also to EBC brakes which stopped us well.

Jim Cambora (Raceworx) deserves a big “Thank You!” for his continued support not only for me, but for the CMRA as a whole. Jim works long hours and is always available for quick advice or a helping hand. I appreciate you Jim!

Randy Smith. What can I say? EVERYONE needs a Randy! Thanks man.

Also on my list are the members of the CMRA organization, Action Suzuki/Kawasaki, Lockhart Phillips, Motovation frame sliders, Jeremy McKenzie, Tad Murley, Dan Clark, Rene’ Vivion, Chris and Paige Corder, and everyone else that comes by with a helping hand or words of encouragement. I am honored and blessed! Thank you!

Gil Epperson
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Congrats Eric you deserved this,way to run all year and your toughness running with that collar bone break is a testament to your drive and heart.It was an honor to race with you and you have set that bar very high for the rest of us LW riders and I look forward to the competition next year.God Bless and take care.

Dan Blankenship
11-11-2009, 03:44 PM
It was an honor to race against you this season in the endurance. As for the matching jumpsuits that you and Diane were sporting...Priceless. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Look forward to next year!

Aaron Gore
11-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Great job Eric! Enjoyed racing with you this year.

Danny Clark
11-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Eric you know I'm always happy to lend a helping hand when you need it, Congrats again on the big # <span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">1</span></span> !

Ty Howard
11-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Congrats Eric. Another great season.

Chuck Ergle
11-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Old Fart!

Tony Ta
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Congrats Mr. Falt!

Gary Giarratano
11-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Great job Eric! Many congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to all of us. Enjoy the off season and come back even stronger next year.

Keep in touch...