PDA

View Full Version : 2010 LICENSE RENEWAL IS OPEN - EXTENDED DEADLINE

Alan Etheredge
12-14-2009, 09:06 PM
<span style="font-style: italic">Following is the text of an email now sent to all 2009 members.

If you did not get the email you can use the links in this post to download the forms and submit your 2010 License, Associate Membership and Endurance Team Registration.

There are some new rules and forms, please read all of the instructions.

<span style="color: #CC0000">The deadline for your renewal to be received at the CMRA office and retain your 2009 number is extended to January 8, 2010</span>.</span>

Dear 2009 CMRA Member:

This is your notice and invitation to renew your CMRA Membership for the 2010 racing season. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Renewal packages will NOT BE MAILED.</span></span> All forms can be downloaded and printed from the links provided in this email immediately or from the Forms page of the CMRA website at http://www.cmraracing.com/forms.html soon after your receive this email.

NOTICE – THE COMPETITION NUMBER RENEWAL DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY JANUARY 8, 2010

In order to retain your 2009 competition number, forms must be received in the CMRA office by the January 8, 2009 midnight deadline. All numbers that have not been renewed by the deadline become available on a first-come, first-served based on the date the license application is received in the CMRA office. New number assignment information will not be available until after January 11, 2009.

TOP-TEN EXPERTS (NUMBERS 1 through 10)

The top-ten overall 2009 Experts are encouraged to use number 1 through 10 based on their 2009 overall ranking. If you choose to use your top-ten number in 2010, your 2009 number will be reserved so you can return to that number in the future. Please see the 2009 Expert Overall list at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/2009/event21/n1/number_one.html to see if you are eligible.

NUMBERS 11 through 99

Two digit numbers are reserved for Expert Racers.

NEW EXPERTS

Congratulations to our new 2010 Experts! Please check the list on in the Announcements section of the Message Board at http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&amp;Number=127521#Post1275 21
And be sure to check the correct status box on your License Application. The Board of Directors invites anyone to appeal their status at any time. Instructions are included in that post if you would like to appeal your bump to Expert status or if you are not listed and would like to move to expert status.

TOP-TEN ENDURANCE TEAM NUMBERS

The top-ten overall 2009 Teams in each series (Big and Mini) are encouraged to use number 1 through 10 based on their 2009 overall ranking. If you choose to use your top-ten number in 2010, your 2009 number will be reserved so you can return to that number in the future. Please see the 2009 Big Endurance Overall list at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/2009/event21/be/50points.html or Mini Endurance Overall List at http://www.cmraracing.com/Results/2009/event20/me/40points.html to see if your team is eligible. If team ownership changes between 2009 and 2010, the team must use the 2009 name for the team to use the earned top-ten number.

COMPLETE ALL FORMS

Read all instructions. Print carefully and legibly. Fill out forms completely.

Note New This Season that all applications must include 2010 Annual Emergency Contact Information Form.

Note New This Season that all applications must include a copy of your driver’s license, birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age.

Note New This Season that the CMRA Minor Release Form requires the notarized signature of both parents. The form has provisions for one parent to attest if there is only one person with parental rights or only one Guardian of the Person for the minor. Applicants under the age of 18 at the time of application must include the CMRA Minor Release Form.

10-Year Members receive 50% discount on license renewal (or free Associate Membership). 15-Year Members receive free license renewal (or free Associate Membership). If this is your first year to apply for 10 or 15-year membership, proof of paid, continuous membership must be included with application. This is required. No exceptions.

CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF YOUR FORMS

Please do not email or call asking if your forms have been received. Use the confirmation page from your FAX machine to ensure that you sent your forms right-side-up and that the page count confirmed for delivery is correct. Watch the announcements forum on the Message Board for the status of received applications.

WHERE TO GET YOUR LICENSE

License Cards and Rule Books will be available at the track for you to pick-up. Our Insurance Company requires that you must complete a special, 2-color original release form. You will be required to sign that form when you pick-up your license.

One (NOT BOTH) of the parents that signed the CMRA minor Release Form submitted with a Minor’s application must also sign an original 2-color minor release at the track when the minor picks-up their license.

FORM DOWNLOAD LINKS
Note all “spaces” are underscored if you need to type these addresses in your browser; all addresses are case-sensitive.

2010 racing License Application / Renewal form
http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Forms/2010_License_Application.pdf

2010 Associate Member Application Form (endurance team owners must submit an Associate Member Application Form if they have to submitted a License Application Form)
http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Forms/2010_Associate_Member_Application.pdf

2010 Endurance Team Registration Form (both team owner and team captain must submit one of the above License or Membership forms with or before the team can register)
http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Forms/2010_Endurance_Team_Registration.pdf

2010 CMRA Minor Release Form
http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Forms/2010_CMRA_Minor_Release.pdf

QUESTIONS?

Please contact me at alan@cmraracing.com or call 512-308-9399 after you have read this entire email and the instructions included with the forms if you have questions.

Thanks!

Alan Etheredge
12-15-2009, 01:12 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/crazy.gif

C'mon, folks ... do not email or call asking me what numbers are available ????

You fill out the form, either pick to retain your 2009 number OR fill out the 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices for a new number, send it in, and everyone takes their chances on the same level playing field, OK?

After the deadline on January 8, those that did not retain their 2009 number will be assigned based on availability of their choices in order received.

Go ahead Mr. Ta, roll the dice <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif

Alan Etheredge
12-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Please do not call or write but instead check the following lists to confirm delivery of your renewal:

Member Application List (License and Associate) (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Lists/WEB_LICENSE_LIST.pdf)

Endurance Team Registration List (Big and Mini) (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Lists/WEB_TEAM_LIST.pdf)

I'll update these most business days; the footer of each list has the revision date.

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE EITHER FAXED OR SENT VIA US MAIL - FORMS SENT AS EMAIL ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED

Tony Ta
12-15-2009, 01:40 AM
rolling of the dice.....check! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Alan Etheredge
12-16-2009, 07:44 PM
ooops, failed to mention payment processing ....

Credit cards will be run (and checks deposited) after the January 8, 2010 deadline date.

Mike Petitpas
12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member finally!! Woo-hoo.

Keith Hertell
01-02-2010, 06:23 PM
NOOB!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Alan, Don't know if it matters anymore but on the PDF it says the deadline to keep your number is the 2nd.

Alan Etheredge
01-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, the 2nd is the rule, this year is a special time extension only

Alan Etheredge
01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Lists linked in the second post are updated.

If you sent your application in but it is not listed, check your email for a message from me telling you what is missing from your package <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">(usually copy of DL or other proof of age - NOW REQUIRED)</span></span>.

I have received 2 blank faxes with no return phone.

Your name will not be listed (and your application will not be processed) until all required forms / documents are submitted completed and signed.

The deadline to reserve your 2009 number is Friday January 8 at midnight.

RICHARD MCFARLAND
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks Alan.

pecanflyboy
01-04-2010, 01:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keith Hertell #11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOOB!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Alan, Don't know if it matters anymore but on the PDF it says the deadline to keep your number is the 2nd.</div></div>

I think Keith's point of confusion is this statement on page three of the renewal packet:

&quot;Riders wishing to retain their 2009 competition numbers must renew their license on or before the January 8, 2010 deadline. Applications must be received in the CMRA office on or before January 8, 2010.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Beginning January 2, 2010</span> all numbers which have not been renewed become available first come, first serve based on the date the application was received in the CMRA office.&quot;

From everything else, it looks like we have until January 8th to keep our 2009 numbers....correct?

Jimmy

Alan Etheredge
01-04-2010, 08:12 AM
correct, January 8.

Mike Petitpas
01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Wow only 12 big bike endurance teams so far. Thanks Keith <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

John Paul Jose
01-05-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm still looking for the Emergency Contact form based on the statement &quot;Note New This Season that all applications must include 2010 Annual Emergency Contact Information Form.&quot;
I looked all over the forms page, am I just missing it?

Andrew Sukach
01-05-2010, 08:50 AM
JP,

It's Page 2 of the &quot;Competition License Application/Renewal&quot; packet.

-A

Alan Etheredge
01-05-2010, 10:24 AM
All required forms (except minor release) are included in the single pdf download file for each license and associate membership application. The separate Minor Release form is also on the Forms page.

The 2010 Annual Emergency Contact (EC) is a new form that is intended to give us a way to get best and most complete EC info to care providers in the unfortuate case of a hospital transport by the EMT/ambulance service at the track.

Copies of the form that you submit with your license application will be kept alphabetized in a secure file at the track so we can quickly pull that paper and provide it to the EMT prior leaving the track to transport.

The Emergency Contact line will remain on all entry forms as a backup and must be filled-in for your entry form to be accepted, whether pre-entry or at the track entry.

It it UP TO YOU to voluntarily provide us with an update of the EC info form if any of the information changes during the year. This is for your best interest, so please keep that form current.

John Paul Jose
01-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks Andrew and Allen. I guess I made it harder than it was. Everything in one PDF is great.

Alan Etheredge
01-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Lists are updated through 1/05/10 7:18PM.

Fax with header &quot;Altea @ Silverado&quot; - I got 5 blank pages from you.

Following are incomplete applications that <span style="color: #CC0000">will not be processed until all required info is submitted </span>; if that is after Jan 8, your number could be taken by another; I have sent/attemped to send an email to each of you, email me if you do not know what is requried to complete your package:

ADAMS, S
ANDERSON, D
BRADSHAW, M
BUI
DENNIS, B
FRANCIS
GODULA
HOBBS
HUNT, J
KELLY
KULCHINSKI
KUMPER
LINCOLN, K
MUIR
REED
ROY
SCHUTZ
TIESZEN, C
TIESZEN, M
WARREN, R
YOUNG, B

Thanks!

Karl Leone
01-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I see I am on the good list now, Thanks Alan.

Alan Etheredge
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Please do not call or write but instead check the following lists to confirm delivery of your renewal:

Member Application List (License and Associate) (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Lists/WEB_LICENSE_LIST.pdf)

Endurance Team Registration List (Big and Mini) (http://www.cmraracing.com/pdf/2010/Lists/WEB_TEAM_LIST.pdf)

Lists are updated now at the time of this post.

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE EITHER FAXED OR SENT VIA US MAIL - FORMS SENT AS EMAIL ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED

Following are incomplete applications that will not be processed until all required info is submitted; if that is after Jan 8, your number could be taken by another; I have sent/attempted to send an email to each of you, email me if you do not know what is requried to complete your package:

ADAMS, S
ANDERSON, D
BARKER, B.
BRADSHAW, M
BUI
CLELAND, B.
DENNIS, B
DILLON
ESTERLY
GODULA
JORDAN, J
JORDAN, S
KULCHINSKI
KUMPER
LINCOLN, K
MUIR
TIESZEN, C
TIESZEN, M
WARREN, R

Thanks!

Alan Etheredge
01-07-2010, 01:59 PM
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">LISTS ARE UPDATED THROUGH 1/7/10 3:00pm; I am leavingthe office for the day, the next update will be the morning of Friday 1/8/10</span></span>

Following are incomplete applications that will not be processed until all required info is submitted; if that is after Jan 8, your number could be taken by another; I have sent/attempted to send an email to each of you, email me if you do not know what is required to complete your package:

ABBOTT, S.
ADAMS, S
ANDERSON, D
BAREILLE
BARKER, B.
BRADSHAW, M
BUI
CLELAND, B.
DENNIS, B
ESTERLY
GODULA
GORE, A.
GORE, Aa.
JONES, J.
JORDAN, J
JORDAN, S
KUMPER
LINCOLN, K
MUIR
PONDROM
ROBERTSON, G.
TIESZEN, C
TIESZEN, M

Thanks!

Alan Etheredge
01-07-2010, 04:05 PM
bump - 3:00PM 1/7/10 update of lists

Dirk Anderson
01-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Alan,

Not sure what is going on but I have faaxed what you need from me on three separate occasions. My fax says they are going through and shows as &quot;Sent&quot;.

Jason Keene
01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirk Anderson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alan,

Not sure what is going on but I have faaxed what you need from me on three separate occasions. My fax says they are going through and shows as &quot;Sent&quot;. </div></div>

LOL... no one even likes you... why do you post here... LOL

Dirk Anderson
01-08-2010, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason Keene #142</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirk Anderson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alan,

Not sure what is going on but I have faaxed what you need from me on three separate occasions. My fax says they are going through and shows as &quot;Sent&quot;. </div></div>

LOL... no one even likes you... why do you post here... LOL </div></div>

Why you being a post whore and jacking Alan's thread? Nobody likes Post Whores. LOL

Keith Hertell
01-08-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason Keene #142</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirk Anderson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alan,

LOL... no one even likes you... why do you post here... LOL </div></div>

^^^ +1 please, just go. BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Alan Etheredge
01-08-2010, 03:41 PM
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">LISTS ARE UPDATED THROUGH 1/8/10 2:30pm</span></span>

Following are incomplete applications that will not be processed until all required info is submitted; if that is after Jan 8, your number could be taken by another; I have sent/attempted to send an email to each of you, email me if you do not know what is required to complete your package:

BARKER, B.
BLEVINS, C.
BLEVINS, R.
BRADSHAW, M
BUI
CLELAND, B.
DENNIS, B
ESTERLY
GODULA
JONES, J.
LINCOLN, K
MUIR
ROBERTSON, G.
SALDANA, F.
SLATON

Thanks!

Alan Phillips
01-11-2010, 12:32 AM
did you get mine and my dads

Alan Etheredge
01-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Yes

The next reply on this topic will be after I process the submitted licenses and post the assigned numbers.

Likely this evening and this will be under a new &quot;topic&quot; on this announcements forum.