PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Alan Etheredge and BOD

Ray Proctor
01-06-2010, 09:27 AM
I just want to say thank you and also let members who may not know that he handles things very fast . His communication is excellent and he is VERY helpful . The BOD did also handle my request quickly and gave me a fair answer even though it wasn't the one I wanted <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif. Our board takes alot of grief but from what I can tell they are doing a great job and I appreciate it !

Christopher Corder
01-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the kudos Ray. It can be especially difficult for certain personalities (like me) who feel they want to make everyone happy. It just cant be done. We do try to be an even handed as possible and to just simply do the right thing.

I would encourage anyone who believes they can contribute to consider running for the BOD. It is actually quite fun at times.

Thanks again.

Chris Randle
01-06-2010, 01:28 PM
This forum needs a &quot;Like&quot; button. (You FB freaks will get that humor)

Alan Etheredge
01-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Thank you, Ray, but many members and certainly the BoD know that I'm waaay behind on a lot of things left over from 2009 (champions' hard-earned trophies, for example).

I'm prioritizing best I can but that means some things are lagging (but certainly not forgotten) that are not critical to the 2010 kickoff. Q's such as yours about license renewal are high on the list due to the Friday deadline. I apologize to those that are suffering the result and greatly appreciate their patience, or at least forebearance.

Dan Blankenship
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes, thanks! Communication from Alan has been great and to the BOD, thanks for doing the best that you can.

Chris..with all of the juvenile delinquents running around this place...you can never make all of them happy, and there is a few that will never be happy no matter what you do.

As far as the BOD...if you feel like having fun or life made more interesting at the meetings you could always nominate me for the next elections. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Ted Phillips
01-06-2010, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alan Etheredge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, Ray, but many members and certainly the BoD know that I'm waaay behind on a lot of things left over from 2009 (champions' hard-earned trophies, for example).

I'm prioritizing best I can but that means some things are lagging (but certainly not forgotten) that are not critical to the 2010 kickoff. Q's such as yours about license renewal are high on the list due to the Friday deadline. I apologize to those that are suffering the result and greatly appreciate their patience, or at least forebearance.</div></div>

Give yourself a break Alan, it's not like you're getting paid.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Roger Albert
01-06-2010, 11:21 PM
What Ted Said!!!

Danny McCraw
01-06-2010, 11:25 PM
&quot;dido&quot; to that

Dewayne Davis
01-09-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roger Albert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Ted Said!!! </div></div>

+1

William Guthrie
01-09-2010, 06:12 PM
+1 and to all the other BOD fools, including Ty.

Jesse Davis
01-10-2010, 12:37 AM
thanks alan!