PDA

View Full Version : F2 endurance...rider wanted.

Tony Ta
02-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Ninja Prease is lookin for a decently paced rider, wont need one for TWS, but starting at ECR we will be needing another rider. We will be piloting a <span style="font-weight: bold">99</span>hp 2nd gen SV650 Superbike with gas charged forks and shock, 7 gallon tank, dry brake fuel setup, quick change front and rear wheels, professional pit crew, climate controlled pit spot, you know....nothing too fancy or unreal. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/cool.gif

<ul style="list-style-type: disc"> We don't want another crasher....I do enough of that for everybody. Do your part Plan to make most, if not all the events.[/list]
If you're interested in knockin them Hellcats off the #1 spot <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif, please email me at tonyta959@gmail.com.

Ninja Prease #99

Christopher Corder
02-05-2010, 12:19 AM
please tell me what color the bike will be. I am working on a voodoo doll (bike) for a hex and want to wrap it up this weekend.

Tim Johnson
02-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Seven gallon tank?

Last I saw something like that was on Ronnie's (NW Honda's) team bike.

There's nothing like riding a CAMEL.

Tony Ta
02-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Rider no longer needed. If anything changes, i'll post up again. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Gil Epperson
02-13-2010, 11:21 PM
You are just lucky they kicked us old farts on F3s out of F2 or it would be on Tony LOL Take care and see you at TWS