PDA

View Full Version : Shogun in Sport Rider this month

cam2win
10-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Just looking through my new Sport Rider and there is Shogun Bag on page 80.

cam2win
10-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Just looking through my new Sport Rider and there is Shogun Bag on page 80.

eric hagerty
10-08-2002, 12:04 AM
Yep a purse/backpac called "Betsy bag"....made by Helimot which also makes the leathers & gloves that the Star school riders & Pridmore wear.

Eric

eric hagerty
10-08-2002, 12:04 AM
Yep a purse/backpac called "Betsy bag"....made by Helimot which also makes the leathers & gloves that the Star school riders & Pridmore wear.

Eric

Rodio
10-08-2002, 12:23 PM
Yes Heatherly (Trixxie 555) at last years awards banquet won that bag. It is a awesome bag! I think she would have paid anything for that bag. Everytime somebody would go bid on it. She would sneak over to it, and outbid whoever it was. I just saw it the other day. And thought of her and the awards banquet. I gave it to her sister. who now also rides. You would not beleive the quality of this bag. It is a nice purse/bag/backpack.

Rodio
10-08-2002, 12:23 PM
Yes Heatherly (Trixxie 555) at last years awards banquet won that bag. It is a awesome bag! I think she would have paid anything for that bag. Everytime somebody would go bid on it. She would sneak over to it, and outbid whoever it was. I just saw it the other day. And thought of her and the awards banquet. I gave it to her sister. who now also rides. You would not beleive the quality of this bag. It is a nice purse/bag/backpack.