PDA

View Full Version : LSTD - Thank you

marcus mcbain
10-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Thanks to LSTD for having South Central Axxion Center again. Thanks to all of our customers. Pete Martins and I appreciate the business and the great feedback we are getting.

Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
10-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Thanks to LSTD for having South Central Axxion Center again. Thanks to all of our customers. Pete Martins and I appreciate the business and the great feedback we are getting.

Marcus McBain

Jeff Grant
10-08-2002, 09:26 PM
It really boosts a riders confidence when somebody takes a look at their suspension... it's a positive thing and we're glad to have it. Thanks!

Jeff Grant
10-08-2002, 09:26 PM
It really boosts a riders confidence when somebody takes a look at their suspension... it's a positive thing and we're glad to have it. Thanks!

Tim Haas
10-09-2002, 08:56 AM
Marcus,
I just wanted to thank you and Pete again for helping me sort out my new bike. We made great strides Monday afternoon when the track dried. It felt like it was on rails!

Tim Haas

Tim Haas
10-09-2002, 08:56 AM
Marcus,
I just wanted to thank you and Pete again for helping me sort out my new bike. We made great strides Monday afternoon when the track dried. It felt like it was on rails!

Tim Haas

waytooslow
10-09-2002, 01:21 PM
I also would like to thank the Axxion gang - My shock had gone south, No compression at all, they cheerfully offered to refunded my fee - how often do you see that kind of nice biz sense. Needless to say they have a faithful customer now. Boxed the shock and sent it to them for a total rebuild. Great people to say the least.

Scott

waytooslow
10-09-2002, 01:21 PM
I also would like to thank the Axxion gang - My shock had gone south, No compression at all, they cheerfully offered to refunded my fee - how often do you see that kind of nice biz sense. Needless to say they have a faithful customer now. Boxed the shock and sent it to them for a total rebuild. Great people to say the least.

Scott

marcus mcbain
10-09-2002, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Millspaugh:

Scott</div></div>Thanks Scott,

We have raced too, and there is nothing worse than not only being told you just bought something that doesn't work (your used shock), but also having to pay to be told that when the guy giving you news can't do anything because of your shock.

Look forward to helping you in the future.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
10-09-2002, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Millspaugh:

Scott</div></div>Thanks Scott,

We have raced too, and there is nothing worse than not only being told you just bought something that doesn't work (your used shock), but also having to pay to be told that when the guy giving you news can't do anything because of your shock.

Look forward to helping you in the future.

Marcus