PDA

View Full Version : Endurance ride?

Brooks Gremmels
10-08-2002, 11:53 AM
Normally this notice would be posted on the "rides wanted" page but I have a request from out of town that I hope I can get a timely answer on. Michael Hannas is coming into MSR on Friday to do a report on a local area championship winning race bike for RRWorld. Michael is a top ten finisher in the AMA in the Sportbike series. He is staying over on Saturday with David Swarts of RRWorld and he'd like very much to ride with an endurance team. Anyone have room for an extra rider? Thanks for the consideration.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-08-2002, 11:53 AM
Normally this notice would be posted on the "rides wanted" page but I have a request from out of town that I hope I can get a timely answer on. Michael Hannas is coming into MSR on Friday to do a report on a local area championship winning race bike for RRWorld. Michael is a top ten finisher in the AMA in the Sportbike series. He is staying over on Saturday with David Swarts of RRWorld and he'd like very much to ride with an endurance team. Anyone have room for an extra rider? Thanks for the consideration.
Brooks

Mike Sanchez
10-09-2002, 09:17 PM
I am interested in riding in the endurance race at MSR with Michael Hannas this weekend. Our 21st Century Racing GSXR 600 got a little beat up at TWS and probably won't be capable of an Overall win, and that is what we would like to shoot for. If anyone has any ideas or interest in this matter, we will do everything in our power to put the bike on the box.
Thank you,
Mike Sanchez
Brooks, please call me when you get a chance. (512)301-4134 or (512)507-8154

Mike Sanchez
10-09-2002, 09:17 PM
I am interested in riding in the endurance race at MSR with Michael Hannas this weekend. Our 21st Century Racing GSXR 600 got a little beat up at TWS and probably won't be capable of an Overall win, and that is what we would like to shoot for. If anyone has any ideas or interest in this matter, we will do everything in our power to put the bike on the box.
Thank you,
Mike Sanchez
Brooks, please call me when you get a chance. (512)301-4134 or (512)507-8154