PDA

View Full Version : Race Director Walter is a new dad!

Barry Nichols
10-08-2002, 08:25 PM
Walter Walker and his wife Kim had a baby boy this morning at 8:10am. The baby was 6lbs/8oz. The baby was delivered at Providence Hospital in Waco, but because of complications has been moved to the ICU at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Tx. Kim remains at Providence. Walter has gone to Temple to be with the baby. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Barry Nichols
10-08-2002, 08:25 PM
Walter Walker and his wife Kim had a baby boy this morning at 8:10am. The baby was 6lbs/8oz. The baby was delivered at Providence Hospital in Waco, but because of complications has been moved to the ICU at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Tx. Kim remains at Providence. Walter has gone to Temple to be with the baby. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

shanes moto
10-08-2002, 09:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS WALTER AND KIM!!!
SHANE THORN

shanes moto
10-08-2002, 09:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS WALTER AND KIM!!!
SHANE THORN

Steve McNamara
10-09-2002, 09:26 AM
Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Steve McNamara
10-09-2002, 09:26 AM
Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Eric Kelcher
10-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Congrats! Do we have a name for the little racer yet?

Eric Kelcher
10-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Congrats! Do we have a name for the little racer yet?

Brad Thomas
10-09-2002, 01:37 PM
Congrats to Walter & Kim, my prayers are with you all.
Anybody know what's going on with their son?

Brad Thomas
10-09-2002, 01:37 PM
Congrats to Walter & Kim, my prayers are with you all.
Anybody know what's going on with their son?

Tim Haas
10-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Congrats, Walter! My prayers also are withn you and your family.

Tim

Tim Haas
10-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Congrats, Walter! My prayers also are withn you and your family.

Tim

Barb Prussiano
10-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Walter, I'm so glad to hear you had a son. Congratulations! I hope the little guy is going to be okay. You and your family are in my prayers.

Barb Prussiano

Barb Prussiano
10-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Walter, I'm so glad to hear you had a son. Congratulations! I hope the little guy is going to be okay. You and your family are in my prayers.

Barb Prussiano

Barry Nichols
10-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Talked with Walter earlier today and here is what I know. Kim is doing better and will be released on Thursday. She will be going to Temple to be with the baby. His name will be Walter Felix Walker III and they will call him Trey. He had to have a blood transfusion this morning and his lungs are not yet functional, but he is doing better. Doctors expect the next 12 hours to be the most crucial, but are very positive. More to come........

Barry Nichols
10-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Talked with Walter earlier today and here is what I know. Kim is doing better and will be released on Thursday. She will be going to Temple to be with the baby. His name will be Walter Felix Walker III and they will call him Trey. He had to have a blood transfusion this morning and his lungs are not yet functional, but he is doing better. Doctors expect the next 12 hours to be the most crucial, but are very positive. More to come........

Walter Walker
10-16-2002, 06:47 PM
I would like to start by saying THANK YOU for all of your thoughts and prayers. This has been a difficult time for us. Trey will be coming home tomorrow and is perfectly fine!!! He had difficulty breathing because his lungs were not mature at time of birth and he was anemic(?). The blood transfusion took care of that problem and 5 days of being on oxygen helped his lungs to fully develop and start working properly. He's healthy as a horse now and looks forward to seeing everyone at the banquet!

We missed everyone at the races last weekend. Thanks again for all your support. It means alot to us. Looking forward to seeing everyone real soon.

Walter & Kim

Walter Walker
10-16-2002, 06:47 PM
I would like to start by saying THANK YOU for all of your thoughts and prayers. This has been a difficult time for us. Trey will be coming home tomorrow and is perfectly fine!!! He had difficulty breathing because his lungs were not mature at time of birth and he was anemic(?). The blood transfusion took care of that problem and 5 days of being on oxygen helped his lungs to fully develop and start working properly. He's healthy as a horse now and looks forward to seeing everyone at the banquet!

We missed everyone at the races last weekend. Thanks again for all your support. It means alot to us. Looking forward to seeing everyone real soon.

Walter & Kim

Brad Thomas
10-17-2002, 01:00 PM
GREAT NEWS!
Sounds like Trey is gonna be a tough one, he's already survived collapsed lungs. He's got road racer written all over him.
Glad to hear this and once again Congratulations Walter & Kim.

Brad Thomas
10-17-2002, 01:00 PM
GREAT NEWS!
Sounds like Trey is gonna be a tough one, he's already survived collapsed lungs. He's got road racer written all over him.
Glad to hear this and once again Congratulations Walter & Kim.

Regenia
10-17-2002, 06:15 PM
I so happy that Kim and Trey are doing better. Can't wait to meet him. I'm calling Connie now to tell her so she can also be excited about his health. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Regenia
10-17-2002, 06:15 PM
I so happy that Kim and Trey are doing better. Can't wait to meet him. I'm calling Connie now to tell her so she can also be excited about his health. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

nee nee
10-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Walter and Kim........glad to hear he's dong well... We hope Kim is doing well too! We added a contribution at the last race for your family, I want to thank you again Walter for helping us out at Hallett when we had to rush to the hospital in Tulsa. Thanks for all your hard work this season. We definately missed you at Cresson!!!! See ya in December.

Take care, Renee & John Spencer

nee nee
10-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Walter and Kim........glad to hear he's dong well... We hope Kim is doing well too! We added a contribution at the last race for your family, I want to thank you again Walter for helping us out at Hallett when we had to rush to the hospital in Tulsa. Thanks for all your hard work this season. We definately missed you at Cresson!!!! See ya in December.

Take care, Renee & John Spencer

Regenia
10-18-2002, 10:27 AM
Walter and Kim, we are so happy Trey is feeling fine now. I called Connie last night to tell her and it also made her day. I'm sure she will give you a call Tuesday after she gets some rests after they get back from Daytona.

Regenia
10-18-2002, 10:27 AM
Walter and Kim, we are so happy Trey is feeling fine now. I called Connie last night to tell her and it also made her day. I'm sure she will give you a call Tuesday after she gets some rests after they get back from Daytona.