PDA

View Full Version : Doing it backwards!

G Man
10-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Even though I didn't get to sprint, Cresson ROCKS backwards!! That was by far the most fun I have ever had at Cresson. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

G Man
10-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Even though I didn't get to sprint, Cresson ROCKS backwards!! That was by far the most fun I have ever had at Cresson. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Chuck Ergle
10-13-2002, 10:15 PM
Ditto. I had a front row seat for Mr. Gifford's almost-high-side exiting little bend. I probably puckered almost as much as he did (cuz he would'a took me with him, had he did it!!). Cool season. Thanks to Eric and Laroy and Rob and Mark for letting me ride with them (I only broke one crank and crashed once, honest!!) on the Faltless SV650. Can I come back next year?

Chuck Ergle
10-13-2002, 10:15 PM
Ditto. I had a front row seat for Mr. Gifford's almost-high-side exiting little bend. I probably puckered almost as much as he did (cuz he would'a took me with him, had he did it!!). Cool season. Thanks to Eric and Laroy and Rob and Mark for letting me ride with them (I only broke one crank and crashed once, honest!!) on the Faltless SV650. Can I come back next year?

Robin's Roost
10-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Hey Giff, was that you on the #19 bike that smoked us /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif in the third hour of the endurance?

Da' Roost

Robin's Roost
10-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Hey Giff, was that you on the #19 bike that smoked us /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif in the third hour of the endurance?

Da' Roost

Joe Chatham
10-14-2002, 09:09 AM
Marc,
My son,Luca,was upset that we did not get a trophy.I told him to blame it on Marc Gifford.You are now his hero instead of Valentino.You are the man.C.E.O. Racing #76 4th place Lt. Superbike.

Joe Chatham
www.empoweryourfuture.org (http://www.empoweryourfuture.org)

Joe Chatham
10-14-2002, 09:09 AM
Marc,
My son,Luca,was upset that we did not get a trophy.I told him to blame it on Marc Gifford.You are now his hero instead of Valentino.You are the man.C.E.O. Racing #76 4th place Lt. Superbike.

Joe Chatham
www.empoweryourfuture.org (http://www.empoweryourfuture.org)

G Man
10-14-2002, 11:05 AM
Had a blast on the 19 bike, I really had know idea of the points deal between the Falts and the Roost but when I finally got to go it was a ball. Congrats to faltless on another great year wish we could have stayed in the whole series. yeah I was out there for most of the last 2 hours and then Cox got on when we saw we had 2nd in hand. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G Man
10-14-2002, 11:05 AM
Had a blast on the 19 bike, I really had know idea of the points deal between the Falts and the Roost but when I finally got to go it was a ball. Congrats to faltless on another great year wish we could have stayed in the whole series. yeah I was out there for most of the last 2 hours and then Cox got on when we saw we had 2nd in hand. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif