PDA

View Full Version : Endurance Season

10-13-2002, 09:49 PM
One Way Racing would like to thank all involved in making our season so successful: Green Country Honda/Suzuki, Lockhart Philips, EBC, Silkolene, Racer Supply CO., Intuitive Race Products & Spradling Motors.

I would also like to thank Todd Rypka, John Ross, Troy Green, Will Boldt (the riders) and our die hard pit crew Wayne Schomberg, Dale Meglemre & Jose Avila. Thank you also to the Desert Rats for the linkage and hospitality.

And finally to the CMRA staff and all the competitors-Northwest Honda especially for being tough all year.

Thank you all!!!
Greg Wanless
One Way Racing

10-13-2002, 09:49 PM
One Way Racing would like to thank all involved in making our season so successful: Green Country Honda/Suzuki, Lockhart Philips, EBC, Silkolene, Racer Supply CO., Intuitive Race Products & Spradling Motors.

I would also like to thank Todd Rypka, John Ross, Troy Green, Will Boldt (the riders) and our die hard pit crew Wayne Schomberg, Dale Meglemre & Jose Avila. Thank you also to the Desert Rats for the linkage and hospitality.

And finally to the CMRA staff and all the competitors-Northwest Honda especially for being tough all year.

Thank you all!!!
Greg Wanless
One Way Racing

Chuck Ergle
10-13-2002, 11:12 PM
An awesome season. Thanks to all who made it so. See y'all at the banquet (we'll drink some festive adult beverages and boast of our racing abilities).

Chuck Ergle
10-13-2002, 11:12 PM
An awesome season. Thanks to all who made it so. See y'all at the banquet (we'll drink some festive adult beverages and boast of our racing abilities).

Troy Green
10-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Thanks to Greg and all the One Way team for letting me ride, I actually rode that Gixxer quite a few times and never crashed it!!! LOL
Thanks to Shane Stoyko for the bike set-up help.

Troy Green
CMRA #5

Troy Green
10-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Thanks to Greg and all the One Way team for letting me ride, I actually rode that Gixxer quite a few times and never crashed it!!! LOL
Thanks to Shane Stoyko for the bike set-up help.

Troy Green
CMRA #5

10-14-2002, 06:48 PM
I knew I had forgot somebody....Thank you to Joe Park, owner of Oil Town Speed and Panel. He can fabricate just about anything sheet metal, paint & bodywork. He built our big tank and painted the bike this year.

Thanks Joe!

10-14-2002, 06:48 PM
I knew I had forgot somebody....Thank you to Joe Park, owner of Oil Town Speed and Panel. He can fabricate just about anything sheet metal, paint & bodywork. He built our big tank and painted the bike this year.

Thanks Joe!

Troy Green
10-15-2002, 02:50 AM
Hmmmm,

So it's this Joe Parks guy I have to blame for the Fuel Light that NEVER EVER came on..... no matter how many hours I rode that Barge!!!!! lol

Troy

Troy Green
10-15-2002, 02:50 AM
Hmmmm,

So it's this Joe Parks guy I have to blame for the Fuel Light that NEVER EVER came on..... no matter how many hours I rode that Barge!!!!! lol

Troy