PDA

View Full Version : Sympathy

Sean Gurevich
08-10-2011, 04:06 AM
After running races 9 and 10 without earplugs and having to listen to the howl of my exhaust on each straight, I now sympathize with people who stand on the front wall while I come by. In all fairness, you'd be screaming bloody murder too, if you had to carry someone my size on your back for soo many laps. My apologies for any additional hearing loss toward which I probably have contributed on top of the current hard of hearing caused by old age, fireworks mishaps, (the good kind of) "devil music", and a generally over-the-top American lifestyle.

Sincerely Yours,
Ninja Turtle Power
Kaw-a-bung-ah!

Armando Mejia
08-10-2011, 07:09 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/cool.gif

Josh Henke
08-10-2011, 09:20 AM
So... sympathy, but no desire to fix it?

Christopher Corder
08-10-2011, 09:29 AM
yeah, repack it bro.

James Newton
08-10-2011, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean Gurevich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After running races 9 and 10 without earplugs and having to listen to the howl of my exhaust on each straight, I now sympathize with people who stand on the front wall while I come by. In all fairness, you'd be screaming bloody murder too, if you had to carry someone my size on your back for soo many laps. My apologies for any additional hearing loss toward which I probably have contributed on top of the current hard of hearing caused by old age, fireworks mishaps, (the good kind of) &quot;devil music&quot;, and a generally over-the-top American lifestyle.

Sincerely Yours,
Ninja Turtle Power
Kaw-a-bung-ah! </div></div>

WHAT? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

Sean Gurevich
08-10-2011, 11:35 AM
This is a brand new exhaust that sounded the same from day one. The packing still has the new car smell.

Christopher Corder
08-10-2011, 11:45 AM
D&amp;D?

Sean Gurevich
08-10-2011, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriscorder325</div><div class="ubbcode-body">D&amp;D? </div></div>
You sir, insult my dignity as a well standing member of the racing community. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif It's an M4 GP style.

All I know is it's a lot easier on the ears than that 68 camaro exhaust strapped on the back of that old duc. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif