PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from RaceworX!

Jim Cambora
10-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Our Customers and friends,

On behalf of myself and family, congratulations on a safe and successful season. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for the professional way you represent RaceworX. We are truly honored to serve you.

Jim, Family and Staff

Jim Cambora
10-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Our Customers and friends,

On behalf of myself and family, congratulations on a safe and successful season. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for the professional way you represent RaceworX. We are truly honored to serve you.

Jim, Family and Staff

Troy Green
10-14-2002, 01:47 AM
I would like to thank Jim and RaceworX for all the help and support this season, and speacial thanks for the FAST, RELIABLE motor!!!!!

Thanks,

Troy Green
CMRA #5

Troy Green
10-14-2002, 01:47 AM
I would like to thank Jim and RaceworX for all the help and support this season, and speacial thanks for the FAST, RELIABLE motor!!!!!

Thanks,

Troy Green
CMRA #5

E. Templet
10-14-2002, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Troy Green:

Thanks,

Troy Green
CMRA #5</div></div>I'd like to thank Jim and Troy for the 3 clicks (rebound) at Hallett and the 3 seconds off my lap time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And...thanks Jim and Raceworx for the R6 engine work, and the suspension advice. It is truly a pleasure doing business with you. Looks like the R6 is pretty much ready for next season now....the SV. Merry Christmas Gene!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

E. Templet
10-14-2002, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Troy Green:

Thanks,

Troy Green
CMRA #5</div></div>I'd like to thank Jim and Troy for the 3 clicks (rebound) at Hallett and the 3 seconds off my lap time. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And...thanks Jim and Raceworx for the R6 engine work, and the suspension advice. It is truly a pleasure doing business with you. Looks like the R6 is pretty much ready for next season now....the SV. Merry Christmas Gene!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chris Headley
10-17-2002, 10:08 AM
The Idiots couldn't have done it this season without your help Jim. Thanks so much for all of your support, both on track and off.

Chris Headley
10-17-2002, 10:08 AM
The Idiots couldn't have done it this season without your help Jim. Thanks so much for all of your support, both on track and off.