PDA

View Full Version : Ridesmart Motorcycle School Discount

Brandt Dillon
08-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Those looking to get on the track for even cheaper, with Ridesmart, can join www.wforiders.com (http://www.wforiders.com), meet the criteria set forth by the forum administrators and receive 20% off regular priced track days.

As an example, that would make the $145 labor day event, at TWS, only $116.00 which is ridiculous!

ECR? Regularly priced at $100.. is $80 (for the math challenged) <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Additionally, everywhere (except TWS) lunch is free (if you dare! LOL). Water and gatorade is always free.

Ridesmart Motorcycle School has always offered first time riders FREE LEATHER AND BOOT RENTALS. I've seen some comments on the board about the expense of getting into road racing, Ridesmart makes it pretty affordable to get a taste of it, to make sure you like it, before pushing all in.

Melanie Cahilly
08-22-2011, 03:15 PM
I think it's pretty cool RS &amp; WFO offers this discount. It's pretty easy to get.

They offer a lot, for a cheap price.

Jim Dugger
08-22-2011, 05:10 PM
I'll have two Ha Dogs and a Wonderburger, please. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

Mike Keathley
08-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Hi Brandt! Amazing deal! Thanks for posting. I have joined WFO just now. It is good to learn about other websites. I would have joined before if I knew about it...

William Guthrie
08-23-2011, 03:04 PM
WHAT DOES WFO STAND FOR?

Sean Gurevich
08-23-2011, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: William Guthrie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHAT DOES WFO STAND FOR?</div></div>
Probably Whovians for Free Oods, but why are you shouting?

Brandt Dillon
08-23-2011, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: William Guthrie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHAT DOES WFO STAND FOR? </div></div>

We're [censored] old? I dunno. For me it stands for an $80 track day at ECR with free lunch. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

And a few cool peoples, too.

Mike Paxton
08-23-2011, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brandt Dillon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: William Guthrie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHAT DOES WFO STAND FOR? </div></div>

We're [censored] old? I dunno. For me it stands for an $80 track day at ECR with free lunch. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

And a few cool peoples, too. </div></div>

LOL!

Very kind of you to post Brandt.
Y'all come on over to WFO and participate in the madness. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Karl Leone
08-25-2011, 10:11 AM
WFO = WIDE F#$%ING OPEN