PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the South Central Axxion Center Customers

marcus mcbain
10-13-2002, 11:37 PM
I want to thank the over 100 customers that have put their faith in Pete and I the last few weekends. Today, I realized the job we have been doing when riders were asking for COMPLETE FIRST TIME "suspension tune-ups" 10 minutes before their races!!! I can't honestly say that I would do that, but the word of mouth is out, and that is awesome!!! As our riders found out this weekend, WE MAKE IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENTS.

I am not sure who Pete will be replacing me with, but thank you all that have made this fun for me! I really encourage you all that have not tried SCAC services TO GO FOR IT. Pete is one of the best resources in the region.

Also thanks to Billy Wiese, Jim Cambora, and GMD Computrack for doing great work too! CMRA/South Central region racers have the best suspension support options in the country!

marcus mcbain
10-13-2002, 11:37 PM
I want to thank the over 100 customers that have put their faith in Pete and I the last few weekends. Today, I realized the job we have been doing when riders were asking for COMPLETE FIRST TIME "suspension tune-ups" 10 minutes before their races!!! I can't honestly say that I would do that, but the word of mouth is out, and that is awesome!!! As our riders found out this weekend, WE MAKE IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENTS.

I am not sure who Pete will be replacing me with, but thank you all that have made this fun for me! I really encourage you all that have not tried SCAC services TO GO FOR IT. Pete is one of the best resources in the region.

Also thanks to Billy Wiese, Jim Cambora, and GMD Computrack for doing great work too! CMRA/South Central region racers have the best suspension support options in the country!