PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Hayden Schultz
10-26-2011, 08:11 AM
I can't believe that the season is over already. I never believed racing a 600 would be so much fun. I really need to thank the following people for helping me this year.

First I have to thank God for keeping me healthy and giving me the ability and opportunity to compete in this sport.

To Jim Cambora for his help with my bikes and guidance. Jim made all the decisions about my racing and when to move up. I can't thank him enough.

Allan Campbell and Dunlop Tires. Allen's help with tires, parts, etc made it easy for both my dad and myself. Dunlop proved to be the best. Especially during the endurance at Hallett.

To Fred and Zac Chapman for helping with guidance both on and off the track as well as parts. Thank you for your help and your faith.

To Jeremy Kidd & Ray Procter. Jeremy was the one who had the bike ready for us to ride during the Hallett endurance. Ray loaded me up with spares.

Dr. Joe Caruso and Scotty and Tisha Fisher for helping me finish the season after I moved up to expert.

To John Orchard and all the other racers who helped me with my lines and what strategies to use.

To my Mom and Dad for giving me the opportunity to pursue my dreams and letting me do what I need to do.

To Walter and the entire CMRA crew and family for allowing me to move up to the 600 and then to expert. For also working so hard to allow all of us to race and do what we love to do.

To the sponsors of all the classes I raced this year. Thank you for supporting our sport.

Thank you to all those I raced. For the the fun, excitement and competition that helped help me get faster.

And also to anyone I may have missed thank you for your support as well. I cant wait until next year!

Chris Randle
10-26-2011, 09:41 AM
Great job this year Hayden!

Allan Campbell
10-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Awesome watching you progress all year. Great having you and your dad at the races. Congrats on all your wins!

James caraballo
10-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Great job hayden

Mark Windham
10-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Amazing progress this season Hayden! Looking forward to seeing what you can do in 2012 and beyond...

Jose Silva
10-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Great job this year lil bro!!

James Newton
11-01-2011, 09:27 AM
It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your family this season. Watching you race has been awesome, and you are on your way to greatness!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Linz Leard
11-01-2011, 10:51 AM
*Like*

Jesse Davis
11-01-2011, 11:55 AM
stay healthy, stay focused, be patient with your advancements and you will be a champion in the near future.

Chris Randle
11-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Fo sho!

John Orchard
11-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Fantastic job this year Hayden! Keep up the good work.

Ray Proctor
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Glad I could help out. Tough to go wrong with Cambora setting up your bike.As for the other CMRA members and staff they are all great! I can't think of anyone I don't get along with. Goodluck in the future hopefully I can help out again. I just hope to see you get to where you want to go in the sport. I think it is exciting for everyone involved with you!

Greg Gilstrap
12-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Hayden, it was just an awesome time for me to join the league, and see what you have achieved this year.
At my first attended CMRA event (just as a spectator), I was standing on the wall at Cresson next to your father (not knowing at all who you were or who he was), and it was so much fun. He was leaning at every turn with you, so excited watching you and right on the bike with you in-spirit.

With you 14, and me 41, our ages flipped, it sure makes me wish I started riding at a much younger age! Am very jealous of your skills, and know you are going to go very far!
Very much looking forward to seeing your 2012 season, and beyond!