PDA

View Full Version : Have finally gotten here...

Greg Gilstrap
12-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone. Just introducing myself, and wanted to give my thanks to CMRA for this league.
It's been a very warm reception, and want to thank Nancy for all her help.

Had gotten my first sportbike just back in June 2010, did my first track day less than two weeks after, and had been a RideSmart whore since.
Very much appreciated all the instructors in the organization, made some good friends, and have extremely enjoyed this community thus far.

Finally concluded my Prov Nov requirments at the TWS event in October, and am super-excited about 2012!

Would like to extend my appreciation to some members here, who I have become good friends with from my track day events, they now getting/educating me into CMRA, and those who have helped guide me along in this new two-wheeled adventure --
Jorge Guerrero
Chris Leggett
Mike Ortiz
Bill Klindworth
Randy Joy
Jim Dugger
Ben Gooding
Brandt Dillon
Dirk Anderson
Thomas Delaney
-- if I missed anyone else, my sincere apologies! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif

David Tipton
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Congrats, you will have a blast!!! Nancy is DA BOMB when helping with problems.

Roger Albert
12-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Welcome Greg.

You came a long ways pretty quickly. Best wishes starting out in '12

Greg Gilstrap
12-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Thank you guys!

...forgot to give thanks my first suspension-tuner, Roger!

Chris Leggett
12-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Glad to see you here man. I look forward to hitting the grid with you next season.

Brandt Dillon
12-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome Greg! Save your money this fall and winter!

Danny Clark
12-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Some of us are doing our best to misguide you.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

Greg Gilstrap
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Thanks Brandt. It's gonna be awesome to see you out on the grid at a race, rather than just out at a TD!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of us are doing our best to misguide you.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif </div></div>

Ha, I'm coming after you white-plate! =)
Haven't I already beaten your best-lap at TWS, or gotten really-really close? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif

Chris Randle
12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Gilstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danny Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of us are doing our best to misguide you.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif </div></div>

Haven't I already beaten your best-lap at TWS, or gotten really-really close? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif </div></div>

That's not really saying much. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif
Welcome!!!

Danny Clark
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Randle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Gilstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Haven't I already beaten your best-lap at TWS, or gotten really-really close? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif </div></div>

That's not really saying much. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif
Welcome!!! </div></div>

LMAO...Exactly!!!

Mike Ortiz
12-05-2011, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Gilstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello everyone. Just introducing myself, and wanted to give my thanks to CMRA for this league.
It's been a very warm reception, and want to thank Nancy for all her help.

Had gotten my first sportbike just back in June 2010, did my first track day less than two weeks after, and had been a RideSmart whore since.
Very much appreciated all the instructors in the organization, made some good friends, and have extremely enjoyed this community thus far.

Finally concluded my Prov Nov requirments at the TWS event in October, and am super-excited about 2012!

Would like to extend my appreciation to some members here, who I have become good friends with from my track day events, they now getting/educating me into CMRA, and those who have helped guide me along in this new two-wheeled adventure --
Jorge Guerrero
Chris Leggett
Mike Ortiz
Bill Klindworth
Randy Joy
Jim Dugger
Ben Gooding
Brandt Dillon
Dirk Anderson
Thomas Delaney
-- if I missed anyone else, my sincere apologies! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif
</div></div>

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

Eric Falt
12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the best, and Greatest time you will Ever have, and with the coolest poople in the World!!!

David Hirsch
12-07-2011, 08:48 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Mike Paxton
12-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Whatup Greg!
Looking forward to seeing you next year. Congrats on ditching the yellow shirt.

Ben Gooding
12-13-2011, 10:02 PM
2012 is going to be a fun yr!! Good luck Greg!

Steven Smith
12-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Congrats! With both of us entering our first full season, we enter into a age old contest to see who can get their first podium. There is not a monetary wager as the winner gets something more important than than money....eternal bragging rights. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Greg Gilstrap
12-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Mikey, Ben, Steve,
Thanks guys, been away for a couple weeks with a work project.
Hope you guys all do really well too!
Definitely looking forward to a fantastic 2012 with everyone.